E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Problem after upgrade sound system! Becareful!!

03-09-2006, 12:38 AM   #23
romain
Good MAN....
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW-325i e90

hi,
I changed my headunit first,and I did not want to put sub and amp in before.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2006, 12:47 AM   #24
romain
Good MAN....
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW-325i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
shit man, that sucks! but i have to agree with Tierfreund, you should have read/searched the forum before making such a drastic decision...
I know I would have some problems, befor I installed them. But Axis audio told me, they could do the job. And they promised that I could get almost the same sound qulity, if I only changed my headunit. And Axis audio supporst the "best" in Vancouver BC.
I believe that they could know all the problem after they installed my new headunit. I think they should give me a call, after they found any problem there, but I never heard any from them until I found those problems myself.
I want to remain everybody that don't believe the store only. They only want to make money.
Appreciate 0