E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > In car CCTV required.... car has been damaged!!! grrr

06-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Ronseal
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 325

In car CCTV required.... car has been damaged!!! grrr

Hi all,

I walked up to my car today and immediately noticed my fuel filler door was slightly open....So immediately thought that possibly my fuel had been sucked out by some scum bag, but no, fuel was still all there after i started the car to check the levels. I then noticed a dent near the fuel filler door, so it looks like someone has given my car a wack or kick which im guessing has opened the fuel filler door, would this be possible? As the fuel filler door locks when the car is locked up...???

I then took a few steps back and noticed a dent also near the drivers door handle and another on the front wing, so looks like someone has given my car a wack or kick down each panel!!!

Im so almghtly pissed off right now, after i only washed and waxed her yesterday, so i KNOW this damage is new today!!!!! GRRRRR

So, can anyone give advice on whether that is possible, to kick the fuel cap open with some sort of impact to that area, and also, anyone know of a decent cctv system for inside a car?

:mad0 260:

Thanks,
Dan
Appreciate 0