E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > GLOSS Auto Detailing in The Silicon Valley

08-01-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
tommydogsdad
On My Third Drop Top BMW!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i Convertible

GLOSS Auto Detailing in The Silicon Valley

Hey E90 Posters!

If you love your E90 as much as I do, you want to make sure it's kept in great shape!

I'm extremely excited to share with you my newest business venture! GLOSS Auto Detailing. I owned/managed Gloss from 1998-2003. GLOSS was very successful during it's 5 year run. We had many thrilled customers and repeat clients. I have also started using Adam's Products exclusively! It really is the BEST brand available! I am thrilled to begin building GLOSS' reputation once again!

Here's my information. If you know of anyone in the area who needs a high-quality detail, please let me know. I promise to take exceptional care of them!

Thanks!

mtgiluso@yahoo.com
Hand Detailing, mobile services available
Serving San Jose, Gilroy, Morgan Hill and Hollister
From Hondas to Hummers!
12 Years Experience

Drop off service available!

Premiere Package: $25 (SUVS, Vans and Trucks $5 Extra, mobile service add $10) approx. time needed 1 hour, 15 minutes.

Hand wash using the finest products. Interior vacuum. Interior dusting and door panels cleaned by hand. Rims cleaned by hand. Tire Dressing. Wheel wells cleaned by hand and glossed using plastic protection. Vanilla Scent deodorizer.

Platinum Package: $65 (SUV’s, Vans and Trucks $10 extra, mobile service add $10) approx. time needed to complete, 2 hours

Includes the Premiere Package plus Quick Hand Detailer Wax, floor mats cleaned by hand, door jams and crevices cleaned by hand, interior crevices cleaned using brush, shiny or regular interior protection. Exterior plastic is protected as well. Bug/Tar removal.

Hollywood Package: $105 (SUV’s, Vans and Trucks add $20, mobile service add $15) approx. time needed to complete, 3 hours. I prefer to perform this at my location during the hours of 6pm to 9pm, drop off available.

Includes the Platinum Package plus hand wax with clay bar on specific problem areas of the exterior. All exterior and interior crevices cleaned by hand. Leather cleaner and protection product used on seats/doors. Carpets and cloth seats spot cleaned. Toothbrush used on decals and in cracks. Only the finest products are used. This hand wax service will provide paint protection for 3-4 months. This is the perfect package to get your car ready to sell!

Extreme Elegance Package: $195 (SUV’s, Vans and Trucks add $30, mobile service add $35) Approx. time needed, 4 ½ hours. I prefer to do this service at my location during the hours of 6am-12pm or 6pm-10pm.

Hollywood Package plus scratch and swirl remover applied by hand. Rims waxed by hand. Extra leather sealer applied by hand. Entire car Clayed to remove contaminants, Sealer applied by hand. You can truly feel the difference in your paint. Supreme GLOSS shine! Make your care look like new again!

Custom Packages Available. Discounts given to repeat customers!

*******Visa/MC Accepted, Cash, check. Call today! I take extreme pride in the services I offer. Protect your car from the elements.
Attached Images