E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Chris@AR Design

09-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
2jzn54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT

Thumbs up Chris@AR Design

Bought a set of used AR Catted DPs from a forum member. Needed to purchase a set of wastegates and went right to AR's site. Since I was picking up an FMIC, I went ahead and got an OCC for my own insurance as well.

The OCC was on sale and at a great price. Purchased both and was excited to receive my parts.

Due to volumes of transactions from the sale, the site was unable to update the backorder status of the OCC. Frustrated after a few days of seeing my order still as being "processes" I contacted AR Design.

Chris was incredibly helpful. At the time I contacted him I needed the wastegates the next day. In my mind there was no way this was working out favorably. Chris notified me about the backorder issue and upgraded my shipping for the wastegates to overnight them.. even threw in a set of their "extreme" hardware kit. Received my wastegates in time for my install.

Due to supplier issues out of their hands the OCC order was delayed further. When I contacted Chris he had let me know that the OCCs would arrive within the next day or so and would be shipped out immediately.. Again I notified him that I had a buddy in town and had a small window of time to get the product. Before responding he upgraded my shipping and I received a Fedex tracking number within a few minutes of my email..

EXCELLENT price/product quality/service/experience... What more can you ask for?
Appreciate 0