E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 19" Volk Racing TE37 in gloss black with extras included

11-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
Kenyon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

19" Volk Racing TE37 in gloss black with extras included

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,850.00

Item Interest
SOLD

I'm selling my 19" Volk Racing TE37 wheels in gloss black finish with custom made red Volk vinyl spoke stickers. Wheels are in excellent condition with ZERO curb rash. Selling wheels only with no tires. I'm also including 4 flat center caps, 4 huncentric rings, 4 Volk blue valve stem & cap set and I'll also throw in a cool Volk Racing license plate frame.
Sizes are:
2 19x8.5 et 30
2 19x10.5 et 22
The wheels were originally Mag Blue. I got sick of the color quick and had them professionally powder coated gloss black by Supreme Power Parts. The finish came out amazing. And I finished it off with the custom spoke stickers which came out great. Photo of invoice included. I blurred out the price because I don't know if their prices have changed or not and out of respect I dont want to broadcast what they charged me. If you really want to know just PM me and I'll tell you privately.

Price:
$2700 pick up in SoCal area
$2850 shipped plus PP fees

Attached Images

Last edited by Kenyon; 11-25-2012 at 11:02 AM..
Appreciate 0