E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Who's watching The Walking Dead!?

03-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #155
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

wtfffff just happened......... how did shane turn into a zombie?
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #156
f1rst 1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 x1 & '09 Cayman S

wow, so regardless of how they die, everyone turns into walkers? crazy

2013 BMW 335i XDrive M Sport 6spd
Cobb Tuned '09 135i
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #157
Abear
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

I hope Im not ruining this for anyone, but yes, no matter how you die, you turn in to a zombie. The virus is in everyone. Thats why when Shane snapped Randalls neck, he came back, and thats why Shane came back too. It seems like in the show they are just skipping straight over this stuff..the comic covers it though. They saw it with the 2 security guards, and now with Randall and Shane.

Cant wait to see the finale, the show has been going off a little, they need to make it up in the finale.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #158
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

I am just stunned at what they have in store for the season finale! Finally, they're going to leave this farm and explore the world.

Just a random guess but, with so many walkers in the next episode and with the other caravan of people not dealt with yet, do you think the show is going to introduce both of them next sunday? Will the other group of people come in to save the group?

I wonder how this virus affects the pregnant women. That scientist told Rick something, he must've told him what it does to pregnant women as well.
      03-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #159
najammin
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 LMB M3 Coupe

WOW!! that was just....wow
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #160
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

did not expect that at all.......Shane has left the building! looks like walkers galore in the next episode....awesome!!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #161
GetSomeE92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Space Gray E92

That was a pretty good episode. Can't wait for this Sunday. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of characters that don't make it to the next season.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #162
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

I just lost respect for the show.

The walkers didn't hear the shot shane took when he was taken out, but they heard the other shot? good continuity there writers/dumbasses.

good episode otherwise, but big let down with that little error.

I like the moon in the main scene as the background
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #163
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post

The walkers didn't hear the shot shane took when he was taken out, but they heard the other shot? good continuity there writers/dumbasses.

They mentioned something about the smell of blood it the air (i.e. recent dead cattle from that one walker) so maybe that mixed with the gun fire has given the walkers something to home in on?
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #164
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned1M View Post
They mentioned something about the smell of blood it the air (i.e. recent dead cattle from that one walker) so maybe that mixed with the gun fire has given the walkers something to home in on?
and don't forget Shane's blood. Both on the tree and elsewhere. And Randall's blood from his wrist wounds. There was blood everywhere to be taken into consideration, yet it only seems like the zombies only heard one gun shot. And not to mention all the yelling and such.

I also find it hard to believe that with all the activity around the farm over the last few weeks (like hammering) that the walkers have noticed nothing. I think there's even been a few gun shots while they were on the farm during their stay.

I know it's a TV show, but everything is a bit too convenient.

And as it Glen didn't move his stuff up into the girls room... Maybe he'll come out of the closet in the season finale.

Anyways, just playing about, please feel free to ignor my post.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #165
Abear
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post

They probably did hear the first shot too, but they didnt show them until after Carl shot Shane.

Next episode is gonna be awesome. This episode was pretty good, when Rick was talking to Carl about growing up and not being a kid, I knew for sure Shane was gonna get it, I just thought that it was gonna happen like the comic and Carl was gonna shoot him. Disappointed a little, but it was still good.

Whats funny is in the comic they dont realize people are turning without being bit until later, and being that Shane died in the very beginning in the comic, Carl killed him while they were still at the first camp. Same senario, Rick and Shane were fighting, but Carl snuck out and shot Shane before he could hurt Rick. So in the comic after they figure out the dead come back no matter what, Rick wants to be absolutely sure, so he rides back to the camp site where they buried Shane, and he digs him up and shoots him, the show is the exact oppisite, haha. Rick kills Shane, and Carl kills his zombie.

Now with Shane dead, they are gonna have to bring in some one new...hopefully its some one bad ass!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #166
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abear View Post
They probably did hear the first shot too, but they didnt show them until after Carl shot Shane.

Next episode is gonna be awesome. This episode was pretty good, when Rick was talking to Carl about growing up and not being a kid, I knew for sure Shane was gonna get it, I just thought that it was gonna happen like the comic and Carl was gonna shoot him. Disappointed a little, but it was still good.

Whats funny is in the comic they dont realize people are turning without being bit until later, and being that Shane died in the very beginning in the comic, Carl killed him while they were still at the first camp. Same senario, Rick and Shane were fighting, but Carl snuck out and shot Shane before he could hurt Rick. So in the comic after they figure out the dead come back no matter what, Rick wants to be absolutely sure, so he rides back to the camp site where they buried Shane, and he digs him up and shoots him, the show is the exact oppisite, haha. Rick kills Shane, and Carl kills his zombie.

Now with Shane dead, they are gonna have to bring in some one new...hopefully its some one bad ass!

The show is definitely going to take an interesting turn, I have a feeling a lot of people were watching because of Shane's character. Without him, they are going to have to replace him with someone else as conflicted. Some might argue Daryl, but he seems to have gone super soft and caring in that episode.

I'm also thinking they will run into the other groups camp considering it's only about 5 miles away by the sounds of things, so maybe the group takes refuge there and runs into season 2 of having a group of bad asses. Time will tell.

and we'll all speculate.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #167
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
wtfffff just happened......... how did shane turn into a zombie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1rst 1 View Post
wow, so regardless of how they die, everyone turns into walkers? crazy
Yes, everyone is already infected with the virus, unless you die from BOOM HEADSHOT! you will turn into a zombie. A bite just makes you turn faster.

If anyone likes watching this series, i highly suggest you read the comic, its 93 issues so far and can be found on most torrent sites. It is x10 better than the show, more zombies/gore/sex/violence/crazy shit that happens.

If you are afraid it might spoil the show, dont worry, it takes a different direction from almost the start. The show just "borrows" and adapts from the comic.

For example, Shane gets killed in the 3rd issue, by a different person but under the same circumstance on how he wants to steal Rick's family
      03-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #168
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Next person to say anything along the lines of "in the comic" gets banned.
      03-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #169
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

I might read the comic to see what happens "in the comic"
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #170
f1rst 1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 x1 & '09 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
lol awesome

2013 BMW 335i XDrive M Sport 6spd
Cobb Tuned '09 135i
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #171
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

One of the nicest shots of the series, really set the stage for what was coming:

03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #172
GetSomeE92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Space Gray E92

^ Agreed.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #173
Abear
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
We're not spoiling anything...the show has already covered the stuff we are talking about, except that it seems like they arent going to talk about how you re-animate with or without a bite. They just randomly show people turned to zombies.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #174
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

omg cannot wait to get off work to torrent and watch this!
      03-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #175
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
One of the nicest shots of the series, really set the stage for what was coming:

when I saw this, I honesty thought they were about to throw down the gauntlet and have a full on western style duel.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #176
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

+1 I saw Rick holster and thought for sure they were going to draw.

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept dreaming that I wanted to get on top of the roof at school (where I was late for a test) so I could avoid the zombies, but I knew it wouldn't work because some lame would leave the ladder up.
Appreciate 0