E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Rides and Tides Car Meet This Saturday @ 10:00a.m. (Navarre Beach)

07-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
EJ_3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.34]
2016 Ram 1500 Sport  [8.00]
1994 BMW 525i  [10.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [8.66]
Rides and Tides Car Meet This Saturday @ 10:00a.m. (Navarre Beach)

In case you all haven't seen this...

PLEASE MAKE NOTE:
Keep the stupid acts home. There will be law enforcement sitting right outside our location. Although we do have this lot reserved, law enforcement will be there to ensure the burnouts and any other acts will be cracked down on. You're being a liability to us and everyone else. ALSO, start time for the event is 10 AM. We will be setting up until that time so any early birds that are trying to get there early, unless you have been asked to do so, you will be asked to keep driving or wait. We have a bit to set up and we need to have everyone out of the way that does not need to be there. This is all coming from our pockets and through the help of those who donated graciously, and we are wanting to give you guys a good time. So help us help you.

Join and Share our page: http://www.facebook.com/​RidesAndTides

After crossing the bridge to reach Navarre Beach and getting to the 4 way stop sign, take a left. The first set of pavillions will be on the right. For additional parking outside the lot, just find a spot.

Welcome to the first ever Rides and Tides Car Meet. This will take place in beautiful and sunny Navarre Beach. We will cook out and have some fun. Invite your friends and neighbors, come out and socialize. Tons of cars, food, people, beach, and more. We will have more details by the end of the month.

There will be photographers at the event so please clean your rides. We will have a few local clubs out enjoying the day and some of the local drifters. Feel free to contact me with any information or maybe the opportunity for your group to get reserved parking or what not. 7572023602 Damion Jones

Bikini Contest: Cash Prizes

Beach /Pavillion Rules
1 No fires
2 No glass bottles
3 Throw your trash away please
4 no more civics(its been done already)
Thank you

Donations will be accepted. If you choose to make a big donation prior to the event, please get in contact with one of the hosts. Special arrangements will be made.

Look forward to more details being posted later. Invite everyone!