E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Need Serious Help! Too Many Tickets Smh

01-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #23
ss134
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by my325xi View Post
it was old country road at 4am on early sunday morning...there was not a single car on the road so stfu and stick to your right side driving

i came for help not for you to father me, theres enough hate in the world, since you apparently enjoy being wiser than the rest, go to an audi forum, im sure you will have the time of our life
1. I dont drive on the right side ...i live in Germany.

2. I wasnt 'fathering you' or showing you any 'hate' (unlike your reply to me)...........just giving my opinion, if you don't want to hear other peoples opinions....don't post.

3. You were in the wrong - accept it like a man

4. I dont claim to be 'wiser than the rest' but i can tell by your poor grammar and your actions that you definately are not.

5. 'Go to an audi forum'........why? Are you stereotyping audi drivers? You'll find there are good and bad drivers of all makes of car............................

6. Good luck with your court case - you'll need it
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #24
ellipsis212
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
^^^^ he was just practicing his speech for the judge
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
Heartless
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

no 2 cents from me cuz ive been there...DUI.... jailtime...car impounded...revoked license etc etc etc paid out the ass for fines....high insurance premiums the whole nine yards... and this was in 98'

you know what you did and you know what to not do ever again...

#3 6 and 7 are all misdemeanors which can carry a sentence of jailtime...unless ur lawyer is good enough to have them reduced which means years of probation, HEAVY fines etc

the G37...I know alot of ppl on g35nyc.com so if you can give me some more detail on the car I can almost guarantee I can find out who the kid was...not that it will help your situation any...

I have a very good lawyer now (not when I got my DUI) and I'm sure he will be able to make the best of your situation...like most of said already (having being arrested in nassau county) they do hit you with the book with your charges so expect the worst and hope for the best...

one good thing is that you can plea bargain in nassau county now matter how shitty your charges are... you cant do that in suffolk

Best of luck to you man...PM me if you want my lawyers info..hes located in glen cove...I hope in the end you learn a valuable lesson from this experience..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #26
ss134
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipsis212 View Post
^^^^ he was just practicing his speech for the judge
lol!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #27
MurderedOut'10
Rep
Drives: 2010 328xi

You may want to see a doctor if your liver cant process two drinks in 8 hours....
Appreciate 0