E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Tein S-Tech springs...

12-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
MarinoB
Captain
Croatia
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 M3

Tein S-Tech springs...

Anyone using these? Tried searching for pics but couldn't come up with anything. On paper I like these because it only lowers the back .6 inches which I think is good since I think the back of the car is almost perfect now on stock springs. Its only the front thats jacked up so I thought these might be more what im looking for as opposed to H&R sports. Looking for any input.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

I didn't even know they make it for the E9x. I had the Tein S-tech springs on my last car, Evo 8. Had it for a week before I ditched it because of how much it sucked. The drop was great, but I used to bottom out so much. I wouldn't scrape on the bumpers, but over bumps and such, the chassis would shake so much that it would bottom out.
Appreciate 0