E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Do Not Buy From Prior-design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'l Tell You Why

11-15-2011, 03:48 AM   #89
peeej
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former E92 owner

wow...just...wow.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 04:38 AM   #90
speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

with this kind of economy, you'll know who's legit & stands behind their products & who is not huh.

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #91
M340i Pride
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

isnt there any laws that can protect the buyer in this case? I mean OP clearly has the proof that he got major wronged. makes me want to send a very unkind email to this company!
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #92
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwpride335i View Post
isnt there any laws that can protect the buyer in this case? I mean OP clearly has the proof that he got major wronged. makes me want to send a very unkind email to this company!

that's very hard to deal things like that internationly, i did ask a lawer about that
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #93
MusclezMarinara
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: VALNCYA

Garage List
WTF is going on
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #94
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

^LOL reading those emails gives me a major headache
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #95
Zammy
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d

China Ze....here are the contacts for Prior Design from their website, are these the guys your emailing??? Try mailing the managing director and link this post to them so that they can see you have told us all about their lack of good service.

I must admit they look like a decent outfit, it's a shame all messed up for ya. Hope you get it sorted.

Our Staff:

Andreas Belzek
Managing Director & Owner
email : a.belzek@prior-design.de

Eveline Belzek
Accounting / Office Manager
email : e.belzek@prior-design.de

Christine Kranzler
Sales & Advice
email : ch.kraenzler@prior-design.de
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #96
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

i did email their owner, but got nothing back
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #97
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

bump for updates
      11-24-2011, 08:06 PM   #98
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
When ANY company tells you " the amount have to be pay in advance by bank transfer" ...That is the time that you cut ties, bro. Sorry for your bad luck with this rip off company. Im going to Germany in a few weeks, I might just go there and investigate these thieves.

thanks bro, i learned a lot form this case, for sure i will not buy anything from any unknow company any more, i think i have to sell the exhaust by myself, than i will get a right one for my car.

i still got nothing back from them, i don't think they will do any thing about the exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #99
Themythx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

It's a good thing I saw this. I'm currently stationed in Germany just coming back from Afghanistan and was looking at this kit.... I liked the wide body look but now Idk.... Aghh
      06-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #100
gColombo11
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i coupe

Guys honestly this could happen to any of us(to some extent) ... I know for sure this company is complete utter bull* and im gonna email them in regards to this transaction. Lets all email them so they see how many customers are aware of this issue and how many customers they lost. Whats your name budd? Chinaze whats ur name ? And whats their most current email? Also have u tried calling the california usa office ?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #101
nhinnhuckyduc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328D

I think everyone should email there company interested in there kit but then refer them to this link
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #102
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI

I really sympathise with you, can't imagine how frustrated and stressed you must be at this stage.
I have to say though that my experiences with prior design have all been very good. I have ordered half this kit & parts from quite a few other aftermarket suppliers for my current car, (schmiedmann, prior, duke dynamics & a few others).. i have to say Prior design has supplied the best quality parts in terms of materials used and the fit was definitely one of the most painless.. prior & vorsteiner are the only companies that haven't caused some sort of headache.

IMO Any aftermarket part is going to require some work to get it to fit, this is not something you do in your driveway like fitting a bolt-on diffuser or spitter, it's almost certainly not going to fit like OEM, especially fibreglass. Trying to fit an entire bodykit on your car from home is just not going to end well, it will almost certainly need some reworking, that said usually this would only take a decent bodyshop an hour or so to correct and i see no reason why anyone should be discouraged from buying these parts for a professional to fit.

Id suggest that since you have spent thousands on parts you spend an extra couple hundred at a decent bodyshop and have them rescue this project. I really do hope this works out for you though man.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #103
missapei
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Ze View Post
新西兰是小地方。很多东西都没的~ 所以只能外定

after 12 eamil send to them, here is one back....
这样啊,我还差点定了他们的1Mbodykit呢,看来要重新考虑了
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 06:04 PM   #104
Mr. Liu
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 '14 E63 '05 E55K

Get someone to write them emails in German.... maybe that will get theur atte tion
      07-14-2017, 01:03 PM   #105
Prior Design NA
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I am a representative or Prior Design North America. We are the North American division of Prior Design. I want to apologize for the experience you had. We work with our customers directly to resolve any issues that may arise. We stand behind our product 100%, and provide full customer support. We help you find the proper installation facility that can handle a build like this.

One of the problems that I noticed was that it was a kit that you wanted to install yourself. This is not recommended, especially on a widebody kit. It takes experience to know how to install these properly. It is only recommended to have a shop experienced with aftermarket/widebody installations.

There are a few other customers directly on this website who purchased and installed this exact kit, and they have had very good experiences with it and were happy with the quality. Here are the links to the 2 other customers for this kit.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=prior+design
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864982

We strive to have the best customer service and support in the industry, and always work to make sure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.

If there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to DM us or email us from our website contact form. www.PriorDesignNorthAmercia.com
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #106
Banana Clipper
Jewel Runner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01///G20///I20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prior Design NA View Post
I am a representative or Prior Design North America. We are the North American division of Prior Design. I want to apologize for the experience you had. We work with our customers directly to resolve any issues that may arise. We stand behind our product 100%, and provide full customer support. We help you find the proper installation facility that can handle a build like this.

One of the problems that I noticed was that it was a kit that you wanted to install yourself. This is not recommended, especially on a widebody kit. It takes experience to know how to install these properly. It is only recommended to have a shop experienced with aftermarket/widebody installations.

There are a few other customers directly on this website who purchased and installed this exact kit, and they have had very good experiences with it and were happy with the quality. Here are the links to the 2 other customers for this kit.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=prior+design
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864982

We strive to have the best customer service and support in the industry, and always work to make sure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.

If there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to DM us or email us from our website contact form. www.PriorDesignNorthAmercia.com

Ehhh, you bumped a 2 year old thread brotha

www.BHANANA.com
2009 335i - SOLD
2021 M340i - GONE
2024 iX - Yea, she fast
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #107
MooreBoost
Stand-up Philosopher
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prior Design NA View Post
Misspelled your URL, too. But A+ for effort.

http://www.priordesignnorthamerica.com/
Appreciate 0