E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > 335i Halo Eyes

06-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #23
HighVoltage
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports4players View Post
im not making shit up..
The only other alternative is you are re-iterating some other person's fiction...

Quote:
Ask luis he will even tell you depending on your camera and at night its hard to get a good picture..
This is true of any light source. Have you seen some of the photographs of the stock E90 eyes with various leds? They look like crap too...

Quote:
I have some that are good and some came out like shit..
Congratulations, youve discovered the world of photography. That is no excuse for that mind-numbing, logic defying reason you provided in the previous post.

Quote:
Do you have these leds angel eyes? If not they shut up!
You should never tell the voice of reason and experience to shut up. The led angel eyes are not some mystical, camera defying anomaly in the world of leds. You are getting a bad picture because you don't know how to photograph them and/or do not have the correct equipment. Thats it, not

"because they are leds and a camera is not fast enough to catch a perfect picture since leds blink so fast a human eye cant see it"
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #24
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduenas08 View Post
do they come with instructions??? i want to purchase them asap! i cant wait to have them!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...hunder+install

its exactly the same as this install
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #25
hamann330ci
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E46 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVoltage View Post
Please dont make shit up...
See is believing.. here's a video courtesy of x-noize:

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #26
x-noize
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 alpine white 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVoltage View Post
The only other alternative is you are re-iterating some other person's fiction...

This is true of any light source. Have you seen some of the photographs of the stock E90 eyes with various leds? They look like crap too...

Congratulations, youve discovered the world of photography. That is no excuse for that mind-numbing, logic defying reason you provided in the previous post.

You should never tell the voice of reason and experience to shut up. The led angel eyes are not some mystical, camera defying anomaly in the world of leds. You are getting a bad picture because you don't know how to photograph them and/or do not have the correct equipment. Thats it, not

"because they are leds and a camera is not fast enough to catch a perfect picture since leds blink so fast a human eye cant see it"
you have to see these in person,they look a ton better,and thats a fact
      06-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #27
HighVoltage
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i

WTF? Did any of you actually read what I wrote? Is this a comprehension issue or simple case of head-in-the-sand? Trying to up your post count? I know what they look like. I didnt argue that they looked like shit...
Appreciate 0