E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > jun Detailed: 2004 Lexus RX330

07-08-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
xjunmoonx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Red

jun Detailed: 2004 Lexus RX330

ok again, im gonna apologize ahead of time for not taking before pics, i just took pictures whenever i remembered to take pictures...:bawling:impin:
but the car was in pretty bad shape the person hit the garage door multiple times so quite alot of scratches and chipped of paints, so used touch up paints and wetsanded and polished.....all the scratches that were caused by hitting garage door got wetsanded because polishing wasnt enough...

Jun Detailed: Jun's red machine Phase 1
so i felt it was time for me to give my car a detail job since its been roughly about 2 months since car recieved a fresh new paint job, Paint was very clean overall, but there were quite bit of bird poop marks, tar, and swirls. Also tires were rotated so they needed some love, as well as wheels, i decided to take off my TA ring and give my wheels some love!!

i decided to do this detailing in 2 days, cuz i felt so tired, so today i just washed, claybarred, and polished

Wash:
CG Grime Reaper (diluted)
CG CWG
Pressure Washer
Costco Green MF towel
2 bucket method

Clay bar:
Yellow Clay bar
CG "special mixed" clay lube

Polish:
Flex
Menzerna Nano with Orange pad at speed 5&6
Menzerna P085RD with White and Black (on CF parts) Pad at speed 5
Poorboy SSR1 with white pad (i only used a little bit on one panel cuz i liked the smell of it )

Wheels:
pre soaked in S100 (wasnt enough cuz if brake dust)
so Grime Reaper (took care of everything)

Sealant:
CG jetseal109

LSP:
CG 5050

engine bay:
Grime Reaper
303 aeroprotectant

so i skipped taking pictures of wetsanding process and before and after pic :rofl:

this is picture after wash

my friend was using pc and i was using flex on the other side

exhaust tip
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 01:25 AM   #2
xjunmoonx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Red

after polishing was trying to capture the sparkle but i know i suck at taking pics :rofl:

the person taking the car

WOW im looking at my own thread but its lame :rofl:x10000000

but she was happy
Appreciate 0