E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Purchase experience through Irv Robinson – European Delivery

01-08-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Purchase experience through Irv Robinson – European Delivery

Order date: Mid July, 2007
Delivery date: Nov 15th, 2007
Redelivery date: Dec 27th, 2007

On my venture to purchase my first BMW, I did what any technical savvy car enthusiast would do, search on Google for the big BMW forums to see where I could learn about the process. My initial method to purchase was to shop around my local dealers, and choose one which would provide the best overall price and naturally go with that dealer. Upon reading on bimmerfest and e90post I learned of the wonderful experience known as European Delivery.

Initially, I was a little apprehensive of taking the European Delivery route. However upon reading more and more about the experience, I became more confident and excited about taking the plunge. Further reading about the forums, I saw Irv Robinson of Motorwerks (local dealer to me) was not only a sponsor on both sites, but Irv had plenty of positive feedback, not only from local buyers but from customers all over the nation.

I decided to call Irv myself and see what he could offer me. Mind you, I had talked to other CAs (at other dealers) before calling Irv, and for the most part, no one was really responsive or taking me seriously in purchasing a BMW. Irv on the other hand was a total different story. He was upfront, no hassle pricing, and was eager to answer all my questions. I have never met a CA that has returned phone calls or emails so promptly as Irv has, I would be a fool not to purchase with Irv. The week I spoke with Irv, I called him back and decided to order then and there. Irv is so proficient in the European Delivery process; it has been the most painless auto purchase I have ever made. Everything was done over the phone or via email (even though I was local) it was really convenient for me as I didn’t have to make trips to the dealer. Once the paperwork was in place, I simply played the wait game till delivery and wait again for redelivery. This is where Irv continued to shine. Most dealers/CAs would not give you the time of day once they have your money. Irv on the other hand continued to be supportive during the ENTIRE process, including redelivery and providing updates when possible.

All in all, Irv Robinson is a top notch CA and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase a new vehicle. When I do decide to purchase another car, I will definitely be going with Irv. He’s a supporter of the forums and a pleasure to work with, you won’t regret going with Irv! Keep up the good work!

Cliff Notes:
Wanted BMW
Learned about Euro delivery on bimmerfest and e90post
Learned about Irv Robinson
Purchased through Irv Robinson
Irv Robinson rocks as a CA
Fin
Appreciate 0