E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > For Help with NCSExpert Errors



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #243
Joe@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Joe@TopGearSolutions's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
620
Posts


Drives: 2009 335i M Sport
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Knoxville, TN

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyetiger View Post
I am using Expert Mode, the other option is CNCoding. How would i be able to turn on manipulation?
Use CNCoding, as its for feature coding. Expert mode is for factory/VO coding.
__________________
coding@topgearsolutions.com | http://www.topgearsolutions.com | Performance Parts Discount w/ Coding Purchase!

E & F Series Worldwide Coding | DVD in Motion, PPK, Alpina and MORE! | Click HERE, HERE,
HERE for some of our feedback !

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2017, 06:23 PM   #244
Tyetiger
Private
United_States
8
Rep
79
Posts

Drives: 07 335xi MperorTuning Stage 2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hartford, CT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@TopGearSolutions View Post
Use CNCoding, as its for feature coding. Expert mode is for factory/VO coding.
Awesome. Good to go now! Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #245
DidYouKnow
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2006 330XI
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Can someone link me to the right Daten files for a 2006 330XI, CIC IDRIVE?
I did the same thing as many of you, with the dead Kombi gauges, now I need SG_Daten files or something, but I donít know if the files need to be newest, or if newest is too new. Or even where to get them. I tried a Mega.nz repo but I ran out of bandwidth and I donít want the server to timout and bonk me.

Also, for flashing (using winFSP or whatever itís called), will the KOMBI ecu daten already be there, or do I have to download it?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2017, 07:47 PM   #246
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidYouKnow View Post
Can someone link me to the right Daten files for a 2006 330XI, CIC IDRIVE?
I did the same thing as many of you, with the dead Kombi gauges, now I need SG_Daten files or something, but I donít know if the files need to be newest, or if newest is too new. Or even where to get them. I tried a Mega.nz repo but I ran out of bandwidth and I donít want the server to timout and bonk me.

Also, for flashing (using winFSP or whatever itís called), will the KOMBI ecu daten already be there, or do I have to download it?

Thanks in advance!
BimmerGeeks.net

You need the E89.rar file in the Sp Daten link.
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 11:46 AM   #247
335deez
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Virginia for now

iTrader: (0)

Anyone know how to fix error when i try to modify the NFRM module in NCS expert?
I am able to modify all other modules except for the NFRM .
I have an '11 335D.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 02:04 PM   #248
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335deez View Post
Anyone know how to fix error when i try to modify the NFRM module in NCS expert?
I am able to modify all other modules except for the NFRM .
I have an '11 335D.
What error is it? Are the changes just not sticking?
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2017, 06:53 AM   #249
335deez
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Virginia for now

iTrader: (0)

NFRM

This is the error Iím getting, it wonít even let me look at the module. When I select and process ECU I get this error
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2017, 04:55 PM   #250
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335deez View Post
This is the error Iím getting, it wonít even let me look at the module. When I select and process ECU I get this error
Switch to expert mode, code the module, then switch to your manipulation profile & try and read it again.
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 02:38 PM   #251
335deez
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Virginia for now

iTrader: (0)

Ill give it a whirl this weekend, thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #252
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

Hello!
So i`m trying to activate folding mirrors,but with no sucess,with my bmw 530d e61 2006.
My NCS expert FOLDER is downloaded from link,where guys from another forum told,that it is working fine. (already tried diffrent version,same error appears).
My steps are:Open NCS expert,load profile (revtor,or expertmode) ,press F1,then F3,choose E60 then CAS,and get error : "FOLLOWiNG FEATURE IS INVALID FOR: FA$510 "
So i cant read my car,cant even make a FSW file ,cant read any ECU,can anyone know whats the problem?
INPA is working fine.
NCS version is: 3.1.0 Daten is v60
The TRC and MAN files in "work" folder are empty,and the size of them is 0 bytes
Can someone help me?

Last edited by Pichuks; 10-12-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 01:45 PM   #253
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuks View Post
Hello!
So i`m trying to activate folding mirrors,but with no sucess,with my bmw 530d e61 2006.
My NCS expert FOLDER is downloaded from link,where guys from another forum told,that it is working fine. (already tried diffrent version,same error appears).
My steps are:Open NCS expert,load profile (revtor,or expertmode) ,press F1,then F3,choose E60 then CAS,and get error : "FOLLOWiNG FEATURE IS INVALID FOR: FA$510 "
So i cant read my car,cant even make a FSW file ,cant read any ECU,can anyone know whats the problem?
INPA is working fine.
NCS version is: 3.1.0 Daten is v60
The TRC and MAN files in "work" folder are empty,and the size of them is 0 bytes
Can someone help me?
By activate folding mirrors, you mean you installed them on your car which didn't have them previously?

Or your just trying to activate the mirrors to fold with lock/unlock button?
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #254
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

The second one.
Because,i have them from factory,but they are not working at all. I did all checkings,checked the eletric motors,they are fine. When i put eletricity to the mirror folding wires,they fold. The button in door is working,and shows active,in inpa,when i press it.
i suppose,the previous owner changed the KGM and maybe there they are not active,and trough NCS i want to try activate.
I can regulate the both mirror glass,just cant fold them.
Sorry for my English,im from Latvia

Last edited by Pichuks; 10-12-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #255
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuks View Post
The second one.
Because,i have them from factory,but they are not working at all. I did all checkings,checked the eletric motors,they are fine. When i put eletricity to the mirror folding wires,they fold. The button in door is working,and shows active,in inpa,when i press it.
i suppose,the previous owner changed the KGM and maybe there they are not active,and trough NCS i want to try activate.
I can regulate the both mirror glass,just cant fold them.
Sorry for my English,im from Latvia
Your doing it all wrong then.

Set KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB to aktiv in the CAS, and SPIEGEL_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP to aktiv in your KGM.
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 12:23 AM   #256
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

I m explaining again. i cant read my car,cant create FSW.man file , i ltteraly cant make a VO .
I start NCS expert,choose the profile,then i press F1 ,then i press F3,choose E60 chassis,then i choose CAS and i get error.
I do it wrong?

Last edited by Pichuks; 10-13-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 09:09 AM   #257
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuks View Post
I m explaining again. i cant read my car,cant create FSW.man file , i ltteraly cant make a VO .
I start NCS expert,choose the profile,then i press F1 ,then i press F3,choose E60 chassis,then i choose CAS and i get error.
I do it wrong?
Is your software configured correctly?

Can you communicate via Inpa?
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #258
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

I updated NCS expert,and updated daten too, now the error is like this. I press F1,F3,choose E60,choose CAS and this is what i get.
FA is blank,after i press OK

Yes,inpa is working without problems.


What settings in need to look? I got windows XP
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 08:58 AM   #259
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuks View Post
I updated NCS expert,and updated daten too, now the error is like this. I press F1,F3,choose E60,choose CAS and this is what i get.
FA is blank,after i press OK

Yes,inpa is working without problems.


What settings in need to look? I got windows XP
Trying choosing NFRM instead of CAS
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 09:01 AM   #260
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

Both of them do the same error,already tried. I m dessperate,dont know what to do anymore.
I updated all the files,got newest NCS,EDIABAS..INPA is working fine
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:07 AM   #261
BimmerGeeks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
BimmerGeeks's Avatar
721
Rep
1,364
Posts


Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichuks View Post
Both of them do the same error,already tried. I m dessperate,dont know what to do anymore.
I updated all the files,got newest NCS,EDIABAS..INPA is working fine
I'll be home later this afternoon & can remote in & see what's going on.
__________________

Pro K+DCAN Cables | ENET Cables | Remote Coding | Software Setup | DME Cloning | Key Replacement | Map Updates | Diagnostics
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 02:19 PM   #262
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

How we can do that?
i deffinetley will agree to do that.

Last edited by Pichuks; 10-17-2017 at 03:51 AM.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:29 AM   #263
Pichuks
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW E61 530d 2006
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

anyone?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST