E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > thanks guys

10-20-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
bmwhomosapien
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: COOL

thanks guys

ok so i was pretty pissed today so i went and bought another freakin microfiber towell....i just got the biggest one i could find...its a waffle weave microfiber, brand name is zwipes...sounds cheap..i know...but anyways that question and another one is the mcguiars #9. the name of it is swirl remover...do you have to use an orbital to apply it??

oh yeah anyways...i know i ask a lot of questions and i wanted to say thank you to all of yall who take the time to answer my stupid questions
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #2
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhomosapien View Post
ok so i was pretty pissed today so i went and bought another freakin microfiber towell....i just got the biggest one i could find...its a waffle weave microfiber, brand name is zwipes...sounds cheap..i know...but anyways that question and another one is the mcguiars #9. the name of it is swirl remover...do you have to use an orbital to apply it??

oh yeah anyways...i know i ask a lot of questions and i wanted to say thank you to all of yall who take the time to answer my stupid questions
Without a machine to break down a polish, you won't see any noticeable improvements. Random orbitals/orbitals/polishers such as the PC's listed in the sticky along with the Flex RO are great if you are a beginner as they will not damage your paint for the most part if you use wrong technique. Also, try Menzerna polishes next time instead of Meguiar's. They should make things easier as well!
Appreciate 0