Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Tire size help

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
OfficialBOLO
Captain
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i X-Drive MSport

Garage List
Tire size help

Hey all

I recently picked up a set of OEM 220s and the OEM tires. Unfortunately the fronts are too wide and the rears are too tall/wide even after a fender roll. So I need a new set if tires. I'm thinking of running 235/35/19 front and 255/30/19. Is that a good setup? Also, I am having a hard time finding rears in that size. The 265s on now are rubbing too much, they need to go, but I'm worried there aren't any all season tires that would be sold as a set like that. I was thinking conti dws anyone have opinions? Thanks in advance

1995 Toyota Supra Single Turbo (for sale)
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
madmanhiker
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335i

Garage List
not sure what the offset is on 220s but for reference I can tell you to first - roll your rear fenders. I run vmr 19's with hankook ventus v12 235 front on 19x9 and 285's in rear on 19x10 wheels with slightly negative race camber via a corner balanced race/track alignment

It's all about offset / rolled fenders / and if necessary... flared fenders. Just some advice - not sure where you are going with your build.........