E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jlevi SW, another epic story from a HAPPY customer.

11-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

Hello Fellas;

I just wanted to thank Bryan and Mike @ Jlevi SW, these guys are awesome, live support was so helpful, fast email replying, even Bryan did answer my mails on holidays, what else would I want ?

long story short;

I've ordered from Jlevi SW the BMW performance rear carbon fiber spoiler for e92, ( same item comes standard on the BMW e92 M3 with ZCP ) shipped via fedex to my country ( Lebanon )

Spoiler it self cost $479, Fedex alone cost me around $220 ( I know its uber expensive, but I have no other way ) so total of 699$ I payed via my CC.

That wasn't the first order via Jlevi SW I've done, I already ordered many stuff from them, always as expected; no damage, product(s) as described.

after a week of waiting, finally Fedex dropped the package and I payed $140 for customs + VAT. so its total of 699 + 140 = $839 for the spoiler which is only $479....

I opened the package and I found that the wrong item has been sent, they sent HECKSPOILER for E90 and not the item I've ordered. I was so pissed and worried about who's gonna cover the shipping cost back to the US, I wasn't planning on paying another $220 to send it back and another $220 to bring back the right item. I was so disappointed that I lost $839.

I emailed Bryan@Jlevi SW telling him the WHOLE story and what happened, he was sorry about the mess that was caused, and what is worst it WASN'T their fault either, it was their suppliers fault.

He made sure not to let me wait and put all the blame on their supplier as it should, he made them repay for shipping ( they didn't want to ) I didn't even pay anything back from my own pocket. the shipping and item was ALL COVERED from Jlevi SW.

I just wanted to share my story that they even TAKE care of their international customers as it should, keep up the good job guys

I definitely recommend these guys to anyone who wants to deal with them

PS: APOLOGIES FOR POOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTUR.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
Royal Flush
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Nice, pretty good customer service. Especially in regards to international relations.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
SV Concepts II
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I want to thank you again for being patient and understanding throughout this mess. I am glad we got this resolved. We are very fortunate to have such a great customer.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan@Jlevi SW View Post
I want to thank you again for being patient and understanding throughout this mess. I am glad we got this resolved. We are very fortunate to have such a great customer.
      12-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #5
Bash
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92-335i

yeah Jlevi are my primary suppliers too, except for COBB unavailability, get those babies in store now, they are the future.

COBB S2+ - Mr.5 CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, AMS FMIC.
Appreciate 0