E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > 2009 e90 M sport electric front seats

02-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
Blaubmw
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90 320d

2009 e90 M sport electric front seats

Replace your manual seats with these genuine factory M Sport electric seats. Features 2 memory positions for drivers seat plus electric side bolster support on both seats and front leg extension unit on both as shown in photos.

Had planned on replacing the manual seats in our car however wife hates the black seats preferring to keep the beige (arghhh).

Cost me a heaps so my loss is your gain. Expressions of interest with serious offers welcome to: machtschnell@hotmail.com

(Black folding rear seat and 4 door panels with silver trim also available - negotiable, photos on request - make me an offer)

Brisbane pickup preferred

SHIPPING - at buyers expense but can be arranged for you to anywhere on the east coast of Australia and Adelaide (VIC, NSW, QLD, SA).
Shipping estimate - allow for at least $250 but could be less depending on location.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
Blaubmw
Australia
Rep

any interest at all? Make me an offer.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS350 F Sport

Be careful when dealing with this seller.

I have seen the seats in person and they looked fine, after a week or so of haggling a price was finally agreed on.

An hour before I was supposed to pick them up I wrote to confirm if they are functional and that I would like to check just by plugging one of the seats into the plug on passenger side (and yes I know about having to move one of the wires to match pre-post LCI wiring - in other words I have done my research and was prepared to adjust my harness on the spot if needed to).

The guy refused to let me check if the seat is functional - relaying some lame excuse about a dealer having to code them. That is absolute rubbish they do not require coding even for people who have gone from manual seats to full sports electric seats.

So my suspicion is:

a. That the seats have some sort of defect; or

b. That the passenger OC3 sensor is busted.

There is no other plausible reason why somebody who is about to receive a large sum of money would refuse to confirm that their product is not faulty.

You have been warned.

Last edited by bmwaddiction; 03-02-2012 at 05:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #4
Blaubmw
Australia
Rep

Absolute rubbish but entitled to an opinion and so am I.

I imported them in from the UK at great expense and they work fine in my 2009 and I won't have the leather or electrics damaged by someone mucking around.

Enough said.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d M sport

Garage List
how much would you accept for these shipped to the u.k
      03-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS350 F Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaubmw View Post
Absolute rubbish but entitled to an opinion and so am I.

I imported them in from the UK at great expense and they work fine in my 2009 and I won't have the leather or electrics damaged by someone mucking around.

Enough said.
Sure, cool story
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #7
Blaubmw
Australia
Rep

Withdrawn from sale and enjoyed in my car instead.

Thanks to everyone for their support and especially for the curve ball thrown by the reply to this ad which caused a fantastic change of circumstances. My wife changed her mind and said we keep them.

Now installed and the beauty of this story is they actually have the heaters as well, (which I didn't know when purchasing either). A black armrest is being shipped from UK this week to complete the setup.

Sheer luxury, yippee.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
davidturnedge
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 320i Silver 6MT

I must say they look horrible with the beige but there you go...
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidturnedge View Post
I actually like the contrast, but I would change the interior trim to Piano black to tie the two together.
Vishnu PROcede V5 | VK Motorworks FMIC | AR Design OCC | Forge DV's | Bilstein PSS9 | M3 Lower Control Arms & Caster Rods | Quaife LSD | HiTech Exhaust | BMW Performance Illuminated Door Sills | BMW Performance Gear Selector & Boot | BMW Performance E-Brake Cover
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
Blaubmw
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidturnedge View Post
Am just testing to see if I like the contrast. I still have 4 black door trims to suit if I want to go all black.

Thanks for the piano black suggestion WOPALX. I agree I think it would work well. May also go the carbon black trim if it exists as I saw it on an e46 once which looked good.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #11
luster
Major
Rep
Drives: e90, e88

so do the seats work? or did you have to get them coded?
Appreciate 0