E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > How can I go from pre-LCI yellow non-angel eyes to LCI white angel eyes?

06-16-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
Garcia098
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 Alpine White 325i

How can I go from pre-LCI yellow non-angel eyes to LCI white angel eyes?

I have a 2006 325i with the stock yellow headlights. White angel eyes look really nice so at the very least I'd like to make that happen. I think the LCI headlights would look way better on my white car because they don't have the yellow reflectors pre-lci headlights do.

How can I make that happen? Can I make that happen?

I'd like to go from to
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
330xtrai
Do you even post BRO?
Palestine
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
You'll have to buy LCD headlights cost quite a lot then get it coded I think you might need something else hopefully someone that did it could chime in search around you'll probably find it search prelci to Lci conversion
E90|330xi|SGM|Terra Cotta interior|Forged1 Wheels(one side red the other city lights)|M3 Rep Front Bumper|Msport Rear Bumper|KW V1 Coilovers|K&N Air Filter|OEM Black Grille|Red Cyba Air scoops|DIY Gloss Black Side Splitters|Tee rear splitters|Monkey Air Freshener|
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
BMW..
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia098 View Post
I have a 2006 325i with the stock yellow headlights. White angel eyes look really nice so at the very least I'd like to make that happen. I think the LCI headlights would look way better on my white car because they don't have the yellow reflectors pre-lci headlights do.

How can I make that happen? Can I make that happen?

I'd like to go from to
Do what I did. Buy a set of used LCI Halogen lights and then get LUX angel eyes for them. Looks beautiful
Appreciate 0