E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > SOLD: E90 335i, auto,380bhp Procede tune, Birds B3+Quaife LSD

03-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #23
billyyoung
Private
Rep
Drives: 318d m sport lci

Beautiful looking car hope you get what you want for it . On another note , my work has a lot of electric vehicle's which I have driven , the leaf is a nice drive and suprising quick . I have also driven the Imev mitsubushi , peugeot ion , renault kangoo van's , a kia something . the bmw i3 , vw golf . I work for the council in Dundee as a workshop chargehand , there is also a local taxi company just put 30 leaf's on as private hire cab's . Dundee is one of the most advanced electric cities in the uk , a lot of our multi story carpark's have charging point's long with a couple of super market's .
Hope you like your leaf , and remember that the government is paying for the charging on street until 2016 can't remember the month . free fuel .
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #24
windymissile
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Shame to see such a well cared for and nicely modded car go to waste. Someone in this fine parish should snap this up.
I don't think electric vehicles are the future. But that's another debate for another place.

WM
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 02:18 PM   #25
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

Car is now sold
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 02:25 PM   #26
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzoom
Car is now sold
I can't believe that.

I hope you get your Tesla car in 2 years and you can tell us how great it is, as it looks amazing. Will probably give you a different feel to driving i suspect.

Hope you stay on the forum mate.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 02:53 PM   #27
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
I can't believe that.

I hope you get your Tesla car in 2 years and you can tell us how great it is, as it looks amazing. Will probably give you a different feel to driving i suspect.

Hope you stay on the forum mate.
LoL you sound like my wife

But its gone to a good home, buyer knew what he was talking and I got what I wanted for it.

Have to say this forum has been great fun....Though very bad for my wallet!!! Buying used bits off the Classifieds have at least helped to keep costs down, probably got back about 50% what I paid for the mods in total on the car....Which in return for 4 years of happy motoring + a pan European blast through the Swiss alps and than the Spa was fab.....As the the ad goes.....Something things are truly priceless

Will be back to update people on how the Leaf and than eventually something more fun and EV goes....To be 100% honest I have no idea how it'll find it, but we live and learn.
Appreciate 0