E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Identify seat wiring help!!!

07-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
DAREDVL
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 coupe BLK/BLK

Identify seat wiring help!!!

Ok, I'm trying to track down where each wire goes (IE) heat, memory, etc. Any help would be MUCH appreciated, as my local dealer has no idea. The reason I need this info is because I'm actaully trying to install a pair of full power front seats from a '08 M3 Coupe, into a custom build ('67 Camaro). I want to get as much functionality as possible, without accidently activating the airbags! I've already purchased the main "yellow" 19-PIN harness (minus wiring) and all the necessary hardware to build my own custom connector. Now I just need to know where each wire goes . I know the red 12 ga. wire (PIN #4) is power, and the two brown 12 ga. wires (PIN #'s 8 & 13) are ground. I believe PIN #15 is for the passenger side memory function. That's about all I know so far. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

seat wiring harness.pdf
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
DAREDVL
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 coupe BLK/BLK

Seat wiring

Nobody??? Someone has to know what some of these wires go to, or has a diagram?
Appreciate 0