E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension & Brakes & Handling Upgrades > Advan performance, "Nashin BBK" April promo

Closed Thread

04-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Advan performance, "Nashin BBK" April promo

Hi Gents,

in lieu of the "Taipei Int’l Auto Parts and Accessories Show" the guys at Nashin HQ have generously reduced our buy price for the entire month of April, in an effort to further stimulate the international market.

As such I have put together an assortment of BBKs at prices that are even better, than our Australian "2012 Time Attack" special from last year.

The prices shown are in USD, however they are EXCLUSIVE of shipping costs.

For BBKs purchased by International (non-AU) customers, all kits will be shipped DIRECTLY FROM THE FACTORY to your designated address via FedEx, UPS or EMS.

N.B. The below pricing is ONLY effective for the month of April.

All orders MUST be placed and payment confirmed before the 1st of May, in order to obtain these prices that are heavily reduced over retail.

BBK #1, (19" wheel required).

Front: 380 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N7 (6 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads
Rear: 345 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N3 (4 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads

Cost: P.O.A.

BBK #2, (possibly 18" wheel compatible, may require 19" wheel).

Front: 370 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N5 (6 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads
Rear: 345 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N3 (4 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads

BBK # 3, (18" wheel compatible).

Front: 355 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N5 (6 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads

BBK #4 Front ONLY, (19" wheel required).

Front: 380 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N7 (6 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads

BBK # 5 Front ONLY, (18" wheel compatible).

Front: 355 mm 2-piece Floating rotor/N5 (6 piston) Mono-block caliper with "Street" pads

For those guys that are not just after BBK bling and plan on tracking their cars, we can supply the calipers pre-loaded with Nashin's "Sport" pad.

Front & Rear kit "Sport" pad upgrade is P.O.A.

Front ONLY kit "Sport" pad upgrade is P.O.A.

Lastly the standard slotted rotor can be swapped out for a cross-drilled rotor, at the cost of P.O.A. per axle.

However for track day enthusiasts I recommend the use of the standard non-drilled "Floating" rotor.

For anyone that has not come across any prior information on our Nashin big brake kits, here is a link to my thread on the 1-Series forum, that should provide some interesting reading.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=677088

Cheers,

Justin.

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 05-29-2014 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep

What is a big brake kit promo thread, without some BBK bling.

So here you go!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #3
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep

Here is cheeky copy & paste of a post from the 1-Series forum and my subsequent reply, that you guys may find interesting.

Originally Posted by koastal

These look the business.
How much are comparable offerings ( performance wise) from more recognized brands such as brembo and AP ?

Hey mate,

make no mistake they "are" the business.

IMHO you could not purchase a comparable offering from Brembo, AP Racing, StopTech, Alcon etc. for anything remotely close to what the Nashin BBKs are available for, not even at full retail pricing on the Nashin hardware.

I am not going to try to convince potential purchasers that the Nashin kits are every bit as good as the "premium" kits from the above manufacturers, with "made in Taiwan" associated with Nashin that is a hard sell indeed.

But you simply cannot buy this level of performance from the Big players without spending considerably more coin.

What's more the Nashin BBKs whilst being very cost effective, work extremely well under demanding track conditions too.

Originally Posted by pavo335

I went to the ARDC track day yesterday (good to meet you alex/dad and uncle, hope you finished ok)at EC which was set on the 'long circuit' as opposed to the GP curcuit. The Long circuit is much more technical and demanding than the GP curcuit.

The ambient temps hit over 35 Deg so it was a hot one out there yesterday, with a couple of local cars pulling out due to heat after the second session. I made it to the 4th before i started getting a persistant limp (it could have been the first heat induced limp as oil was getting over 140) and i pulled in early.

I started the 5th session and on the 3rd lap mid way through turn 1 I lost all power , when i managed to come to a stop i realised the engine had just cut out an required a full ignition off and on before the car would start.

Well by this time I figured that was hint 2 and I was not real interested in what hint 3 was going to be so I packed up and went home. Why am I saying all this in a brake thread??????

Well this was the first REAL test I have hada chance to put the new Nashins through and I can say WOW. ZERO brake fade on a very warm day with new R888's on the front (which by the way i also highly rate). They stopped from the first corner to the last, with never a hesitation. In fact I pushed them 50% harder than the stockers (which imho are pretty decent on the 335) and they still have more to give.

My only regret is that I should have gone for the smaller size up front so I could get an 18' rim on, so I would have a wider selection of tyres.

Cheers,

JD.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep

Hey guys,

here are a few pics of the calipers from a N7 & N3 kit that were ordered with a non-machined logo surface, which is now an option when buying a N-Series kit.

So for those BMW owners that want a BBK that looks less aftermarket and a little more OEM, we now have you covered.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread