E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 335i manual, low miles, fsh, sun roof

07-16-2016, 03:41 AM   #1
teamshock nick
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d

335i manual, low miles, fsh, sun roof

BMW 335i E92, Manual, Low millage, FSH, sunroof
Price: £10,000
Email: nickturner90@hotmail.com (will swap numbers over email)

It's with much regret that I need to sell my 335i. This is a car I've wanted for years and after searching for my ideal spec and only three months of ownership, I need to part with it. New job means new company car so the 335i needs to go to make space.

The car is faultless and pulls like a train through every gear, ultra quiet in the cabin and very comfortable.

It also comes with the added benefit of already having some of the more common issues associated with this model already resolved.

2,000 miles ago I had the high pressure fuel pump replaced, coil, main oil seal and the clutch. The only reason the clutch was replaced was for peace of mind, it was easier and cheaper for me to do it whilst the HPFP was being changed. I have invoices for all the work

More recently I had both boost pressure controllers changed.

The car came with a 6 month warranty when I purchased it so there are still a further 3 months left on it for the new owner.

I had a pre-inspection check carried out on the car before buying it. Results of the check were excellent and are available for you to view if you wish to do so.

The car has wanted for nothing and has been meticulously looked after by myself and the owner before me (I'm the second owner).

It comes with full service history which is available to anyone that wants to view it. The current service data can be found below.

Front Brake due in 9,942 miles
Brake Fluid due in 6.2017 or 70 days
Read Brake due in 16,777 miles
Micro filter due in 28,000 miles
Engine oil due in 21,748 miles
Vehicle check due in 28,000
Spark plugs due in 37,282
Air filter element due in 21,748 miles

SPEC
Full black leather with memory function, heated seats
Electric sunroof
CD/Radio (there is a 6 disc boot changer however it doesn't seem to work)
Mulitfunction steering wheel
Cruise control
Automatic HID headlights
Rain sensor wipers

Any questions or if you wish to come and view the car please contact me.

NOTE: the car does not come with the personal F3URO plate. This will be removed.

Thanks

Nick
nickturner90@hotmail.com

Appreciate 0