E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Where can I get a Angel Eyes headlight assembly?

12-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
shutterbug67
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i sport

Where can I get a Angel Eyes headlight assembly?

Just got a 2006 325xi wagon e91
I have been reading the lighting section for hours now and cannot find anything... It seems everything posted is on changing or adding the rings/led for the halos/angel eyes
Looking for an aftermarket entire headlight assembly that has halogen bulbs for driving and LED for the angel eyes / halos. I know the best way is to go OEM,however my dealership said I will have to go Xenon which is just way to expensive and a pain to switchover. Just want to find an aftermarket that is reliable/proven and will not throw a code on the car. Would really like to get rid of the current orange eyebrow on my current oem lights

Thanks in advance for any advice or help
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
uber
uber driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E90

Depos. Research them. They come with projectors so you might want to use an H7 hid kit.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
888Concept
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 n54 FBO COBB'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug67 View Post
Just got a 2006 325xi wagon e91
I have been reading the lighting section for hours now and cannot find anything... It seems everything posted is on changing or adding the rings/led for the halos/angel eyes
Looking for an aftermarket entire headlight assembly that has halogen bulbs for driving and LED for the angel eyes / halos. I know the best way is to go OEM,however my dealership said I will have to go Xenon which is just way to expensive and a pain to switchover. Just want to find an aftermarket that is reliable/proven and will not throw a code on the car. Would really like to get rid of the current orange eyebrow on my current oem lights

Thanks in advance for any advice or help
I don't quite understand what you're trying to accomplish. So you currently have halogen headlights, which don't have angel eyes halos nor having DAYTIME RUNNING TIME (DRL). You said that you're okay with using halogen as lowbeam, which your headlights already have. So the only thing that you're trying to add is the angel eye halos, correct? If yes, you can easily add full LED rings to your headlights by following many tutorials on youtube and also in the DIY section of this forums. Also keep in mind that you may need to buy a daeos harness to add the DRL function to the new LED halos.

Hope I was able to answer your questions. Feel free to let me know if you need further help.

Gullit
Appreciate 0