E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 BMW M5 Black Sapphire Metallic Northern CA

05-21-2014, 01:20 AM   #1
pnguyen
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911 GT3

2006 BMW M5 Black Sapphire Metallic Northern CA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

It's with a heavy heart that I put up this for sale ad for my M5, it took me a few months to finally make the decision. Long story short, I just don't drive this car as much as I would like save for weekends or some days when I take it to work (2 mile round trip commute). So the good news is that some lucky SOB can pick this gem up and hopefully get some more enjoyment out of her than I have time for. The car is located in Stockton, CA, I prefer to sell to someone local in hopes I can see it around from time to time, but I will sell to out of state members if you arrange for shipping.

Details:
2006 BMW M5
73,xxx miles
Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather interior
SMG Transmission
Heads Up Display
Heated Seats
6 Disc Changer

Modifications:
20" Forgestar Super Deep Concave F14's in Gunmetal - custom e60 M5 offset
Hankook V12 Ventus with less than 1000 miles on them
Euro SMG
RD Sport Springs
Black kidney and side vents
Charcoal Filter Delete
Muffler Delete with Eisenmann style tips

The car will come with stock wheels, stock springs and the stock kidney grills and side vents.

All maintenance since I've owned the car has been done by either Niello Sacramento or Niello Elk Grove. I am the second owner of the car, no accidents, no water damage, non smoker, car does come with a transferable CNA warranty that I bought through Niello in Elk Grove (it's good for another year and a half, I will check on the exact date and mileage and update this thread). The only thing that will not be done by Niello is the spark plugs which will be done by Performance Technique in Livermore, CA. Service records are available upon request.

The car has been garaged since the day I took ownership and has seen rain only a handful of times. It's professionally detailed twice a year by my local guy, needless to say the paint on this car is still in great shape. No dents, dings of any sort on the body, save for a few small rock chips on the front bumper. The interior is also in amazing condition, there are only 3 spots where the finish is starting to peel (on the steering wheel and near the driver side window switches) I was going to wrap the interior trim with 3M brushed titanium, but decided to hold off since I was going to sell the car. If you want I will include the vinyl in the sale.

Since I've owned the car the only things that have had to be fixed were the alternator and the O2 sensors, all under warranty. The battery was replaced about 4 months ago (preventative maintenance) and all scheduled oil changes have been done through the dealership as well.

Asking $29,000 obo

If you have any questions you can PM or shoot me an email: pnguyen929ATgmail.com or call me: 714.454.ZERO EIGHT FOUR THREE

Here is the link to the Flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124769...7644359003849/ and the original for sale ad on m5board.com http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/car...-metallic.html

Last edited by pnguyen; 05-21-2014 at 01:30 AM..
Appreciate 0