E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Vessel: W&W Liberty - Departed 9/4

09-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #23
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by judsonls View Post
Laurenchristine - your car, along with mine is no doubt at the VPC right now. My CA just called me and said it was scheduled to be shipped to MA on the 20th and delivered to my dealer th morning of the 21st (FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). However, my CA said the title is sent separately and takes 2 days. OK...whatever. He says I'm looking at either Monday or Wed for delivery. It will be a long long long long weekend. I am sure your scenario is better.
WOW, thanks for the news...I wonder when I will be able to take delivery...still waiting for my CA to call me back and give me an update
      09-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #24
elguevon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 640i Grand Coupe

Making its way out of Baltimore.....finally onto Charleston tomorrow!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #25
house
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3C (due May)

Garage List
Another Baltimore Stop?

I hope you are right and it is on its way to Charleston. According to Wallenius Wilhelmsen it looks like they may have added another stop in Baltimore
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 03:09 PM   #26
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

I am STILL waiting The truck driver hasn't called my dealership with an ETA so it should be anyday now...it just stinks waiting, especially when it's only a few days away
      09-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #27
elguevon
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by house View Post
I hope you are right and it is on its way to Charleston. According to Wallenius Wilhelmsen it looks like they may have added another stop in Baltimore
Yeah..its onto Charleston tomorrow. I swore I said that
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #28
judsonls
Private
Rep
Drives: 07' 335ci, SP, PP, CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenchristine View Post
I am STILL waiting The truck driver hasn't called my dealership with an ETA so it should be anyday now...it just stinks waiting, especially when it's only a few days away
My CA told me the truck should be at my dealer in the morning. However, I will not be able to take delivery for at least 2 days until the title of the car arrives at the dealer as well. He told me that it is done that way to prevent theft. WTF!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2007, 08:49 PM   #29
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My CA told me the truck should be at my dealer in the morning. However, I will not be able to take delivery for at least 2 days until the title of the car arrives at the dealer as well. He told me that it is done that way to prevent theft. WTF!!!
I talked to my CA today and he said he still has not heard from the truck about an ETA
      09-21-2007, 06:52 AM   #30
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Sooooo I have been relying on OC as my CA has not heard from the truck regarding an ETA and last night OC said my car was the production center!! :rocks:

Keep in mind, OC is a few days off so hopefully it is on the truck by now!!!!
      09-21-2007, 08:03 AM   #31
judsonls
Private
Rep

I am mystified as to why my CA is unable to communicate with the VPC. What is the reason why they are unable to call down there, ask if the car has been put on the truck or if it is going to be put on the truck at so and so time? A complete mystery to me. Apparently it is easy to put a call into the White House. This wait is unbarable. My brother says I'm nuts. "It will come when it comes." I don't care what he or anyone else thinks. I'm psyched and that is al there is to it. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas day. Haha.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 10:08 AM   #32
elguevon
Private
Rep

Well...hopefully it will make its way OUT of the damn bay today and get down to SC! Yeah, I know its on schedule but like everyone else here I CAN'T WAIT.

CAs are hit and miss it seems like. Some actually care about customer service end-to-end, while others drop it the moment you order your car. They see it as a waste of time when they could be selling. I'm not sure why they would be so shocked by people waiting daily/frequent updates, especially when the car is close to delivery. Whatever...it cool we can track it up to the moment it hits port, beyond that we are at the mercy of our CA.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #33
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Hopefully it gets to SC for you soon

My CA left me a msg this morning and told me my car will get there tomorrow sometime And I can take delivery on Monday!!!!!
      09-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #34
judsonls
Private
Rep

CA just called...The car is here!!! Must compose myself. I'm heading down to check it out. He said that if the get the certificate of origin by Monday I can take delivery then. If not Tues (will have to wait till thurs though due to work constraints). The wait goes on. At least I can go see her though. I'm frigging' psyched!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #35
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
CA just called...The car is here!!! Must compose myself. I'm heading down to check it out. He said that if the get the certificate of origin by Monday I can take delivery then. If not Tues (will have to wait till thurs though due to work constraints). The wait goes on. At least I can go see her though. I'm frigging' psyched!
Exciting!!!!! If you took delivery on Monday, that would make two of us :rocks: I was originally going to wait until Friday to take delivery (as much as it kills me) b/c my boyfriend is an avid BMW fan (he is also on here) and he is away on business until Thursday night...unfortunately, my CA will be traveling Friday and won't be in the office and I didn't want to wait until Saturday because I had an appointment then to get it tinted

Long story short--I will take delivery Monday night but by myself, oh well!!! Hopefully I remember to ask all the right questions
      09-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #36
elguevon
Private
Rep

Liberty is off of AIS, in between Baltimore and Charleston.

When it is in the vicinity of Charleston, it will appear on the Savannah Approach radar, even though its going to Charleston.:

http://aisfree.aislive.com/Influx.as...nah%20Overview

You'll be able to see when it docks here:

http://www.port-of-charleston.com/Vessel_schedule.asp

Hopefully my car will be unloaded tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 01:29 AM   #37
elguevon
Private
Rep

Liberty approaching Charleston....FINALLY!!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 05:36 PM   #38
house
///M
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Off the Boat!

Well according to Wallenius Wilhelmsen's site, my car has been discharged from the boat! Hopefully it gets put on a truck ASAP
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 08:26 PM   #39
elguevon
Private
Rep

Mine too has been discharged! Need it on a truck!!!!! Guessing a week to get all way here....damn!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #40
laurenchristine
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Best of luck to you guys taking delivery :rocks:

I could have taken delivery today since my car got to the dealer late Saturday (around 4PM) but I am being a nice girlfriend & waiting until my bf gets back from his business trip to take delivery...going Saturday morning and I am sitting here anxiously waiting like a little kid waiting for Christmas
      09-29-2007, 08:56 PM   #41
house
///M
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Finally Here!

I just got the call from my CA, it arrived on the truck today (Saturday). The dealer is closed on Sundays so hopefully Monday night or definetly Tuesday I can pick it up.
Appreciate 0