E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > I need help from the great guru George!

02-02-2024, 10:25 PM   #1
quintinm24
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i,BMW 535i

I need help from the great guru George!

Hello George, gbalthrop I know you were very knowledgeable and I am coming to you with a problem that I feel like you’re the only person that can solve it. I will be updating this post with any pertinent information like screenshots from INPA and ISTA. So I currently have a 2009 135i (VK40126)with the N 54 in it and I had a slight fire and fixed everything that was in the fire, but because of my own blunders, I had to replace my DME, CAS and my key. I do have a new DME, CAS and key but it is out of a 2007 335I (P031473). And after me, trying to figure out how to flash software onto the CAS, that is without an ELV I have gotten everything to be about right but I’m having the problems of my car not starting but cranking. I did go ahead today and verify if I was or not getting spark I am not getting spark. None of my codes point to any of that, but I know that that has a big deal to do with it and I do get fluctuating and varying CAS codes. Sometimes I will have an EWS4 code and sometimes I won’t have any at all. And also, I would like to add that when I checked ISTA I’m pretty sure that my high side pressure for fuel was about 15,000 mpa and my low side was about 5000 mpa. I just know that you are the man with BMWs and I need your help so badly I will be posting the screenshots of any error codes that I have and anything else that may be helpful to the whole diagnosis
Appreciate 0