E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Pranks

11-19-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
Buffalo_Bush
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Pranks

so my friends and i love to pull parks on people, eachother, on the school and everybody in general. well there are three of us who are pretty close and are the ones usually leading the pranks. we all made an agreement not to tp eachother. well i caught the dunce's in the act. so the two who agreed not to tp me led a big group to my house and f'ed it up, it looked like a snow storm. i walked out to go to the movies right when they were finishing up.

so i have a few ideas that my bro, me and some other friends can do to get them back. but i also wanted some ideas for good, pretty clean pranks. by clean i me no real harm, injury or serius law breaking. but anything you guys think might fit in these guide line i would love to hear about. i do have a good job so money for supplys is there but not a ton. thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #2
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bush
so my friends and i love to pull parks on people, eachother, on the school and everybody in general. well there are three of us who are pretty close and are the ones usually leading the pranks. we all made an agreement not to tp eachother. well i caught the dunce's in the act. so the two who agreed not to tp me led a big group to my house and f'ed it up, it looked like a snow storm. i walked out to go to the movies right when they were finishing up.

so i have a few ideas that my bro, me and some other friends can do to get them back. but i also wanted some ideas for good, pretty clean pranks. by clean i me no real harm, injury or serius law breaking. but anything you guys think might fit in these guide line i would love to hear about. i do have a good job so money for supplys is there but not a ton. thanks.

Stink Bomb!!!!

......................... /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.·´
............\............ ..(
..............\.......... ...\
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2006, 12:55 PM   #3
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
On a non-rainy night while they're asleep, paint all the windows black with water soluble paint. The morning sunlight won't shine through.

If the house isn't too big, wrap it in landscape cloth (the stuff with the holes in it). Remember, though, to ensure the doors aren't blocked.

Jack up their cars and put bricks under the suspension (next to the inside of the wheels) so the vehicle is sitting off the ground but still appears on the ground. When they get in to drive away, they don't go anywhere.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2006, 01:17 PM   #4
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank
On a non-rainy night while they're asleep, paint all the windows black with water soluble paint. The morning sunlight won't shine through.

If the house isn't too big, wrap it in landscape cloth (the stuff with the holes in it). Remember, though, to ensure the doors aren't blocked.

Jack up their cars and put bricks under the suspension (next to the inside of the wheels) so the vehicle is sitting off the ground but still appears on the ground. When they get in to drive away, they don't go anywhere.
I am sold, just reading the pranks work for me. No need to put it in motion
      11-20-2006, 02:45 PM   #5
kingbriani
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 Honda S2000

penny lock their doors. dont know if this works on real house doors but it used to work well on dorm room doors. people would jump out the window if you left them in there long enough. another fun prank is to get a refrigerator box or something and open it up and tape it around a door so it is open to the door but closed off on the other three sides. then fill it with styrofoam peanuts so when they open the door it floods in. this next one wont work for you but is probably one of the more fun pranks ive pulled. in a college dorm with 10 floors you go to like the 5th floor or something and fill one of the big plastic trashcans about half full of water and scoot it over and lean it up against the elevator door. at the same time have someone get on the elevator with a group of people you either know or dont and have them push 5 then say "oh shoot i meant 4" and hit 4. they get off at 4 and the rest of the people get soaked on 5 that ones fun but probably wont work in your situation. im gonna have to try to think of all the other funny pranks ive either pulled or had pulled on me.
Sport Package, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sunshade, Heated Seats, 6 mt
BBS RG-Rs

Last edited by kingbriani; 11-20-2006 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #6
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2006, 09:50 PM   #7
kingbriani
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 Honda S2000

man, i cant believe no one else has an pranks for you. what a bunch of prudes! i guess you could always upper deck them, that goes over well with the ladies especially. fill a sugar dispenser with salt. set the stereo to the highest volume for when they turn it on. if they're married and have uncool wives you can buy a subscription to playboy or hustler or something for their address. horsehead in their bed, j/k. man ive been out of college too long, im losing my edge. go to a mexican restaurant and get a copy of the local independent paper with all the person seeking person freaky ads and send an ad in with their name and phone number saying theyre into bondage and spankings and same-sex experimentalization. man im running out of ideas, i need to get drunk, that usually helped anyway, good luck!
Sport Package, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sunshade, Heated Seats, 6 mt
BBS RG-Rs
Appreciate 0