E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > North Boston Alignment Shops that can do lowered cars...

04-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #23
virtualbong
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiboi View Post
how's ur alignment? sterlingwheel straight? i need to do mine's after car's lower,can't find any good one including dealer,maybe i will try them.
Yep.
2011 BMW 550i M-Sport (Jet Black/Cinnamon Brown) - 4/30/14 | 2007 BMW 328xi e92 (Jet Black/Coral Red) - PAST | 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (Ivory White/Stone) - PAST | 2005 Acura TSX (Obsidian Black/Black) - PAST
| 1998 Acura Integra (Black/Black) - PAST
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #24
cyphr
Major
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualbong View Post
Just got back from FasTrack...let me tell you that I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone interested in some great customer service.

I went in for my 1pm appt. and Scott (co-owner) was backed up working on a mustang all morning and said that it would be a 30-45 minute delay. I was slightly disappointed but I know that shops are busy during this time (weather gets nicer out) so coming from a customer service oriented background, I was ok since he was upfront about it and the "vibe" I got from him was an honest one. So off I go to Dunkin Donuts to get a bagel and coffee. Got back to the shop and fired up the laptop and did some work. They were able to get my car in at 1:45pm. Scott apologized profusely for the wait but I told him I understood. I decided to ask him how much it would cost to raise up my coilovers in the rear since it was tucked in pretty good and he told me that he would do it free of charge! I was completely shocked and said, AWESOME. So he adjusted it and asked me to come take a look. It is slightly tucked now but not extreme like before. I love it now and its all nicely aligned. The icing on the cake was that I thought it would be $99 for the alignment...he actually only charged me $65! I shook his hand and told him that he just earned a life time customer as long as the service was this top notch and would refer his shop to anyone that was looking for great service. A+ FasTrack!

Employee I worked with: Scott Rosnik
Company: FasTrack Automotive, Inc.

Thanks Rob (Cyphr) for referring me to them.
Hey Wil! I'm glad you had a good experience with them. They're one of the very few stand-up shops still around
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #25
Patsfan123
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Coupe

Going to Direct Tire in Natick. I mentioned I had an aftermarket suspension and the guy said that was fine. Last time I had my alignment done there it was like $95 after the coupon with the stock suspension. I think I am going to bring my invoice from that time in case i get any grief.

Edit: I also made an apointment at NTB for tomorrow evening. If they can't do it, I will go to Direct.

Last edited by Patsfan123; 05-02-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
JeffL
Major
Rep
Drives: C63

if you're going to be in natick wheel dynamix is the place. Jeff is a stand up guy knows what he's doing on lowered cars and will get it right the first time.
      06-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #27
pnutty
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

I got my alignment @ monro muffler the other day in union square somerville, it was only $72.
I'm lowered on h&r sport and my car barely made it onto the alignment rack though.
Donovan the tech is a vw car guy himself so he's pretty cool.