E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews

06-12-2011, 06:50 AM   #903
bigbmw
Private
Rep
Drives: many

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///ajd View Post
Ha ha - I knew Mr Cool was a stooge as soon as he posted with his fake problem!

Too obvious loosers - no-one is falling for this bullsh*t.

The allegation that they sack people by throwing their belongings down the A20 is much more in keeping with the impression they have created on here. Classy, just like his grammer and spelling.
have you bought a car from us ..probebly not have you work for us no you live in france so how would you now so please dont comment on things you dont know thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #904
edowen
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, 991 GTS, Cayenne S D

Can I respectfully suggest that Big Motoring World get someone with at least a basic grasp of the English language to represent them on the world wide web?

Just an idea.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #905
ed335d
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edowen View Post
Can I respectfully suggest that Big Motoring World get someone with at least a basic grasp of the English language to represent them on the world wide web?

Just an idea.
      06-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #906
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by edowen View Post

Just an idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
I was going to suggest that some of the profit from the 250 BMWs sold each month be used to pay for some English Language lessons.

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #907
F31-340i
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbmw View Post
have you bought a car from us ..probebly not
Thankfully not.

Quote:
have you work for us
I'm sure I wouldn't fit in. I would like to know what these rumours about toolboxes on the A20 are though. Sounds charming.

Quote:
so how would you now
How would I (k)now what? You mean, as I don't work for you, I can't possibly know about the toolbox issue? You're right I don't, someone else mentioned it. It has a ring of truth about it though eh? You're not denying it are you?

Quote:
so please dont comment on things you dont know thanks
I was only commenting on another poster - who seems to have hit on a nerve eh?
      06-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #908
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///ajd View Post
Thankfully not.

I'm sure I wouldn't fit in. I would like to know what these rumours about toolboxes on the A20 are though. Sounds charming.

How would I (k)now what? You mean, as I don't work for you, I can't possibly know about the toolbox issue? You're right I don't, someone else mentioned it. It has a ring of truth about it though eh? You're not denying it are you? if you had any brain you would see its impossible for this as all our site has gates and rails so it would be impossible have we saked workshop staff in the last 20 years yes like most company have done so please get your fact right i wont ansew any more of you posting now if you have any complaint please send me e mail on peterbmws@hotmail.co uk thanks

I was only commenting on another poster - who seems to have hit on a nerve eh?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #909
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cool View Post
Hi all, just to keep you all updated on my problem with Big Motoring World.
Well after my email to the Owner of Big Motoring World (Peter -peterbmws@hotmail.co.uk]), he responded the same evening, gave me his mobile number and asked me to call him the following day.
To cut a long story short, by the following evening, he had called me back 4 times, in a bid to come to some kind of a compromise. He offered me a few choices which I never got from any of the salesmen; an option to upgrade to a newer 7 series with all the toys that my original one didn’t have, with a 1500 taken off the marked price; an option to pick out another one up to the same value as my one, and a courtesy car whilst I wait.
Eventually I went down there to Kent and he personally waited on site to look after me. I picked out another 7 series, the closest match to my old one, and with a lower mileage. He agreed to do everything that needed doing to bring it up to scratch. This included re-spraying the whole front and sides of the car, changing one lens as it was a little cloudy, upgrading the wheels to a 20inch, and refurbishing the leather interior all free of charge. Nice!
So now I’m rolling in an E Class Mercedes 320 with a DVD player whilst I wait to pick up my new one on Tuesday.(I’ll post a picture once I have it)
I must say, Peter was nothing like I thought he would be after reading all the experiences other people went through. He was quite charming and really polite, and you could tell his staff respected him – or maybe feared him a little.
But all things considered, thanks to this forum and the support of you guys, it’s all worked out fine. I would say too, if anyone has a problem, give Mr. Big a shout!
Thanks guys!
hi i hope you picked your new car up and everthing is fine u have my e mail and mobile number if you need any more help BIG ENOUGH TO COPE SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #910
F31-340i
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbmw View Post
if you had any brain you would see its impossible for this as all our site has gates and rails
What's impossible due to gates and rails?
      06-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #911
XBIGBMW
Registered
Rep
Drives: local bus

shit just got real

I am an x employee at Big Motoring World Group, the South's largest independent BMW dealer, second hand used BMW cars for sale, on London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent.

Iv been in and around sales for many years and I did not like these guys at all. Having worked at car dealers in the past I struggled to understand a few things in my very short time there. like the no roadtests, the dishonesty, the hard sell and agression

so i put it to you guys any questions you have that you would like to be answered 110% honestly I will do my best to answer them for you

Big motoring world big enough to rip you off small enough to get away with it.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #912
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
Ooh, gloves off! Let the games begin!
      06-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #913
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep

We're going to need more
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 02:19 PM   #914
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBIGBMW View Post
I am an x employee at Big Motoring World Group, the South's largest independent BMW dealer, second hand used BMW cars for sale, on London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent.

Iv been in and around sales for many years and I did not like these guys at all. Having worked at car dealers in the past I struggled to understand a few things in my very short time there. like the no roadtests, the dishonesty, the hard sell and agression

so i put it to you guys any questions you have that you would like to be answered 110% honestly I will do my best to answer them for you

Big motoring world big enough to rip you off small enough to get away with it.
You better identify yourself first.
      06-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #915
cafcmark
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw m3 e46

big motoring world

ok lets start purchased 2002 m3 e46 from big motoring world and some months down the line had some issues regarding rear brakes and handbrake so instead of charging in with my size 10s thought i do a web search on big motoring world to see if anyone else had any problems and what path they went down to get them rectified first.
came across this site and thread (registered on m3cutters myself)and read and kept an eye with interest so decided to take peter the owner of big motoring world at his word and contacted him regarding the issues with my car , within a week my car was booked in rear pads replaced , handbrake sorted and a new 12 months m o t all free of charge so not all is bad with big motoring world and i would recommend that maybe going direct to the top first which peter seems to have opened the door for anyone with problems with cars purchased from his company may be the best way forward.
i have to say a big thanks to the office staff and service lads and peter for the work done and the manner they went about it from start to finnish and would not hesitate going back in the future.
ps i dont work for big motoring world nor was i paid to say the above i just feel that sometimes you have to speak out when things go well and not just when your complaining about things.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #916
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep

I smell bullshit.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #917
webwysard
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicnerve View Post
I smell bullshit.
You smell bullshit ? I can confirm it is bullshit.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #918
edowen
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, 991 GTS, Cayenne S D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafcmark View Post
ok lets start purchased 2002 m3 e46 from big motoring world and some months down the line had some issues regarding rear brakes and handbrake so instead of charging in with my size 10s thought i do a web search on big motoring world to see if anyone else had any problems and what path they went down to get them rectified first.
came across this site and thread (registered on m3cutters myself)and read and kept an eye with interest so decided to take peter the owner of big motoring world at his word and contacted him regarding the issues with my car , within a week my car was booked in rear pads replaced , handbrake sorted and a new 12 months m o t all free of charge so not all is bad with big motoring world and i would recommend that maybe going direct to the top first which peter seems to have opened the door for anyone with problems with cars purchased from his company may be the best way forward.
i have to say a big thanks to the office staff and service lads and peter for the work done and the manner they went about it from start to finnish and would not hesitate going back in the future.
ps i dont work for big motoring world nor was i paid to say the above i just feel that sometimes you have to speak out when things go well and not just when your complaining about things.
No punctuation. Check.
All lower case. Check.
Thumbs up at the end. Check.
First ever post. Check.
Illiterate. Check.

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 02:48 AM   #919
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

I had a quick look at the m3cutters site and saw he was online or had been. Couldn't see his posts because I couldn't be arsed to join. I assume others could if they're calling BS?
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 03:09 AM   #920
cafcmark
United Kingdom
Rep

well thanks for the welcome and goodbye think i will stay with normal down to earth people on m3cutters , just telling my experience of big motoring world that's all , didn't think posting positive real time experiences was a crime , wont change my opinion of big motoring world and will use again if the need arises.
sorry for the
No punctuation. Check.
All lower case. Check.
Thumbs up at the end. Check.
First ever post. Check.
Illiterate. Check.
only just a working class family man and didn't think i would need A level grammar to join this site , maybe you should put it in the intro.
cheers anyway if i had not seen this assassination of peter and B M World i wouldn't have had a clue who to contact to resolve the problems with my car.
so some good has come only at a cost getting slated by fellow bm owners nice to see b m owners on this site stick together.: thumbsup:: thumbsup:
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #921
DrunkenMonkey
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90 335ise

^^ legit ?

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32158
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #922
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post

Oh dear dodgy M badges on a real M!
      06-25-2011, 04:52 AM   #923
cafcmark
United Kingdom
Rep

thank you!
i appreciate that some people have had problems with big motoring world but you can most probably say about any car dealers (vauxhall being one), they only want your money at the end of the day.
just posting my personal experience with them that's all.
the owner posted to contact him and i did just that and got the car sorted.
ps. i like the thumbs up guy
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2011, 04:58 AM   #924
cafcmark
United Kingdom
Rep

yes ok cheers about reminding me about the m badge a work in progress just need to get rid of the missus so to get her hairdryer on it.
Appreciate 0