E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Wagner Tuning Intercooler & Down Pipe Group Buy

05-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #45
nicktyler
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i (sadly gone)

Garage List
I will be up for that if no one else has jumped yet but could I get them fitted at prestige
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #46
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Hi all, apologies for letting this slip down. I've been preparing to move house, car hunting, planning a holiday, a stag do and juggling work/upping mt gym training. Where do I have time?!

This is still alive and so is the offer of the free DP's should someone go for it.

As soon as I have another N54 equiped car I'll be fitting the FMIC without question but sadly, as find a well spec'd second hand BMW is hard graft at times, I think I'll miss the boat for the DP's.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #47
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJay View Post
Hi all, apologies for letting this slip down. I've been preparing to move house, car hunting, planning a holiday, a stag do and juggling work/upping mt gym training. Where do I have time?!

This is still alive and so is the offer of the free DP's should someone go for it.

As soon as I have another N54 equiped car I'll be fitting the FMIC without question but sadly, as find a well spec'd second hand BMW is hard graft at times, I think I'll miss the boat for the DP's.
Thanks Jam Jay..i tried calling last friday but it goes to answer phone. i guess i will be leaving it now, i have a planned euro trip at the beginning of June and money is tight now.

I also like to add a note with the NEW MOT regulation it might not past MOT as before when you could pass with secondary cats . Would be great if someone who has catless DP's who had MOT done could tell us abit more would be really helpful

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #48
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

JamJay, would you mind using your connection with Wagner to ask if they have examined a 335d for i/c fitment? I have attempted to contact their U.S. office, but did not receive the courtesy of a reply.
      05-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #49
m1bjr
LSD - No, you're not seeing things
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Baby F36 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoro35i View Post
Thanks Jam Jay..i tried calling last friday but it goes to answer phone. i guess i will be leaving it now, i have a planned euro trip at the beginning of June and money is tight now.

I also like to add a note with the NEW MOT regulation it might not past MOT as before when you could pass with secondary cats . Would be great if someone who has catless DP's who had MOT done could tell us abit more would be really helpful
My BIL is an MOT tester, and yes it should in theory fail.
Car is built with four cats, if you have only two, you fail.

05-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #50
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Final bump I guess, down to the wire now.

As said before, I'll be in for the intercooler and regardless of interest here, I'll have one anyway .
Appreciate 0