E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > DC based fun-raising for Japan disaster victims!

03-31-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
iansmash
Rep
Drives: platinum bronze 335i sedan

DC based fun-raising for Japan disaster victims!

Hi guys,

I don't really post a whole lot on here but my name is Ian, lifelong resident of DC (and it's outlying suburbs at times).

I've started an effort to raise money for the Japanese disaster victims and I'm hoping to gather as much support as possible from the DC area.

My organization is called DC for JAPAN.

The concept is quite simple. DC is one of the most influential and powerful cities in the world. Lets step up and help Japan out in this time of need. Two earthquakes, a tsunami, nuclear meltdowns and general disarray. These people are in a lot of trouble and every penny can help.

We're selling stickers for $10/ea. All of the proceeds go to the American Red Cross effort over there. We're also taking donations as well if you don't like stickers (who doesn't like stickers)

I hope you guys will feel as compelled as I do to give what you can afford to the disaster victims. Imagine your self in their situation and think about what you wish others would do.

If you don't mind, we really would appreciate support through Facebook

Our website is www.DCforJAPAN.com

It currently redirects to a ********* page where you can order stickers and make donations but in the future it will have a feed that will keep everyone updated as to the status of our fund raising efforts.

[img]http://cache1.*********.com/product_images/34160240/300.jpg[/img]
Appreciate 0