E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > Who has Installed ZSP springs on their e90xi

07-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
500e
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nice

Who has Installed ZSP springs on their e90xi

I have been trying to figure out what D rated ZSP spring I need for my car to lower it. I cant figure it out so I am asking anyone who has lowered a 335xi (not 330 or 328) sedan with AT tranny, and sunroof, using ZSP springs. What springs did you you use front and back and what were your results (how much of a drop if any).

I am trying to figure out what my car needs for a nice drop; I currently have Eibachs but dont like the drop (too low imo). I want something SLIGHTLY higher, mostly in the back.

I need either D7, 6, 5 front and D5, 4 in the back. I know some people have installed ZSP springs with no drop, and that is what I am trying to avoid.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2013, 06:00 AM   #2
Beer Brewer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

I am inerested in this, too - anyone out there with info?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
ajsalida
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 95 M3, 02 R1150GSA, 09 335xi

It's too bad there isn't a way to search this sub forum. Or even a way to look down a few topics to see if this isn't discussed over and over again. My eye muscles are tired. Perhaps someday science will invent a way to find stuff without looking. I know for example it is possible to lose weight without dieting or exercising. I see no reason why someone should actually have to look for something they want to find. For that matter maybe science should invent FBO parts that install themselves, and cost nothing. Why aren't they available now? This is so unfair.
Appreciate 0