E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Any really good detailers in ColoSprings?

07-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
ceb
NHTSA Nazi
Rep
Drives: 335ix

Any really good detailers in ColoSprings?

I'm bringing my car here next week and it'll need a detail (clay, minor paint correction [minor swirls] polish and seal/wax)

I'm in a hotel so I can't do it myself even if I had my supplies.

My 335ix is Monaco Blue with saddle leather.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
pzco
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 alpine white e92

There's one guy says he's good. I've scheduled with him twice still hasn't done my car....:happyanim
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

If you can get the car up to Denver and if they have space available, check into http://theintriguedetail.com/ they are awesome. I had them do my car back in April and it was done very well. They are a top notch place with probably the best customer service and friendliest staff out there.

But check on availbility for sure. We had some hail storms and I know they were fairly busy with hail damage fixes.
      07-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
forza1976
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2022 BMW M3X  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
If you can get the car up to Denver and if they have space available, check into http://theintriguedetail.com/ they are awesome. I had them do my car back in April and it was done very well. They are a top notch place with probably the best customer service and friendliest staff out there.

But check on availbility for sure. We had some hail storms and I know they were fairly busy with hail damage fixes.
From what I've heard about intrigue I'd stay far far away. Some first hand knowledge of some questionable work from those guys from another of our group fellas. Specifically clear bra. Just an FYI.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Hmm. Hadn't heard about that. Only heard good things about them and had good experience dealing with them.
      07-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #6
nightdriver
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza1976 View Post
From what I've heard about intrigue I'd stay far far away. Some first hand knowledge of some questionable work from those guys from another of our group fellas. Specifically clear bra. Just an FYI.

Hey all, I am one of the owners of Intrigue and just wanted to reach out and see if there is anything we can do to correct any issues one of our customers has had. We are unaware of anything with clear bra and a BMW owner, but if there is something we need to do we would really like to know about it so we can correct it, refund the cost, or whatever else we need to do to make it right. We certainly do screw up at times, but always want to do whatever we can to make it right by the customer. We always want to make sure people get what they expect from us, and if they are not happy, we will gladly refund their money so that they can get what they expect. If you have any information that would help us make the customer happy or inform us of the issue, please PM or email us at perfection@theintriguedetail.com Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #7
IN54NITY
Major nutz
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 n54 e92xi, 6mt, kw v3

Garage List
2009 335xi  [8.89]
Wow. That's awesome PR. Kudos to you, nightdriver. OK, Matt, he's calling you out. Spill the beans.
      07-21-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
forza1976
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2022 BMW M3X  [10.00]
Well what I heard from a previous customer was some clear mask that was new was actually cut on the car. Potentially causing some paint damage. This was not my car and the person whom I'm referring to can speak up if they wish. I considered intrigue but a few forum members pm'd me and provided this feedback. Either the owner doesn't see it as a problem or they don't wish to discuss it on the forum. Could be just third party info but it is feedback and concerned me, thus I went a different direction for my clear mask.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #9
nightdriver
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza1976 View Post
Well what I heard from a previous customer was some clear mask that was new was actually cut on the car. Potentially causing some paint damage. This was not my car and the person whom I'm referring to can speak up if they wish. I considered intrigue but a few forum members pm'd me and provided this feedback. Either the owner doesn't see it as a problem or they don't wish to discuss it on the forum. Could be just third party info but it is feedback and concerned me, thus I went a different direction for my clear mask.
Thanks for the input. I would be lying if I said we have never cut paint, as would any clear bra shop that does custom installs instead of using pre cut kits. With that said, when it happens, and that is seldom, we tell the customer, find a mutual solution that usually is painting the bumper, and we get it done and pay for it, and make sure they are happy. I completely understand not wanting to discuss issues on forums, and I appreciate it, but if we are unaware of it, it really sucks for us as we have no opportunity to make it right. So, to any customer on this forum who had any issue, no matter how small, or thinks they have paint cut, please call us, let us know whats up, and I assure you, we will make it right. Even if I have to paint the entire car. No questions asked. I would really appreciate the opportunity to do right by any customer that is unhappy.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #10
Patrick303
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC

Garage List
+1 for Intrigue Detail. All the work I've seen from them has been excellent. My friend takes her Porsches there regularly. I believe the local Cars & Coffee meets are practically showcases of their work.

If you can't get up to Denver, www.alohadetailing.com also does good work.
      07-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
ceb
NHTSA Nazi
Rep
Drives: 335ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick719 View Post
+1 for Intrigue Detail. All the work I've seen from them has been excellent. My friend takes her Porsches there regularly. I believe the local Cars & Coffee meets are practically showcases of their work.

If you can't get up to Denver, www.alohadetailing.com also does good work.
Thanks. il give them both a call.
Appreciate 0