E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Depo P90 V2! Review, Pics, and 1 short Vid.

02-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #89
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
MaDDDDioK you've got one of the sikest E90's PERIOD
LOVE Montego
YOU HAD ONE JOB.

Thanks a bunch boss! Means a lot coming from one of my fav E92s from ice blue to the M3!!
      02-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #90
The Maxican
Hola
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Datsun 280Z

God I love those halo's! I need to get my own pair right meow!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #91
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maxican View Post
God I love those halo's! I need to get my own pair right meow!
DO IT. Come chill this weekend, where the fuck did you go last sat?
      02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #92
The Maxican
Hola
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Datsun 280Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
DO IT. Come chill this weekend, where the fuck did you go last sat?
Haha I'm down to chill! Last weekend I came to pavs at like 10:30
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #93
Mr.Rnow
*_*809*_*
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW E9x

GOT SAME HEADLIGHTS BUT MY LEFT SIDE KEEPS TURNING OFF ANY IDEAL ON HOW TO FIX????
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
So about a month ago I decided to get some halos and make everyone’s life on here better by getting rid of my tinted headlights. My first choice was a pair of LCI headlights, but they were to white for my taste; so I decided to look for something darker to compliment the rest of the black parts on my car. After a couple days of browsing the web, and reading a bunch of threads I had my mind set on the Depo P90 V2 headlights. They had that beaded LED look I wanted, and were cheaper than another brand of headlights I was looking at. I decided to purchase from eBay seller "fishcake321" after hearing many bad reviews about Umnitza. Crazy fast shipping, USA seller, all bulbs+ballasts included, and complete plug and play with no LED errors! I got kinda carried away with the video haha
On to the pics, opinions, comments, questions are all welcome

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #94
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulul0 View Post
GOT SAME HEADLIGHTS BUT MY LEFT SIDE KEEPS TURNING OFF ANY IDEAL ON HOW TO FIX????
Is your bulb going out or halos? If it is the bulb, try switching the ballasts around. If that doesn't solve the problem then you have a bad ballast and will have to send it back to the seller for replacement.
      04-21-2013, 02:06 AM   #95
xFlaTLinE
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi

Beautiful man . I've been debating non stop with myself as to what im going to do with these stock halogens. In a perfect world (one in which i was wiping teezi fil misari) i would go the xenon conversion then OSS route but now i think i may just get the Depos. How are they holding up since you bought them? Is there any sort of warranty that the Depo manufacturer presents with sale? Once again i love the way your e90 has come out

Also glad to see fellow middle easterner's on this forum. I'm from Syria myself.

Salam!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #96
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlaTLinE View Post
Beautiful man . I've been debating non stop with myself as to what im going to do with these stock halogens. In a perfect world (one in which i was wiping teezi fil misari) i would go the xenon conversion then OSS route but now i think i may just get the Depos. How are they holding up since you bought them? Is there any sort of warranty that the Depo manufacturer presents with sale? Once again i love the way your e90 has come out

Also glad to see fellow middle easterner's on this forum. I'm from Syria myself.

Salam!
Shukran khaye!!!

The depos are doing great, I am now on my second set of the same headlights. The first set started developing spider cracking all over the place so I replaced them and sold the damaged set to a friend. Honestly for everything included in the purchase, it's a great deal!

But then again if you have the patience and funds to do an LCI xenon OSS conversion, I say do it instead!

05-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #97
kdk2641
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Hey man, those headlights look great. I'm thinking about getting one too. Do you get any error code with the parking light like they stated on their website? Is it hard to install?
Appreciate 0