E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Disconnect Logic7 Amp

03-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
MichTa73
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i

Garage List
2007 E92 328xi  [0.00]
Disconnect Logic7 Amp

Couldn't get find any info on 3 different forums. I am working on a project where I need to get access to the molex plug that connects the Logic7 amp to the wire harness. Can someone explain how to remove the black cover which appears to be some sort of locking mechanism? Looking at the photo, I am only able to move it a few mm's towards the right. How do I get it all the way to the right and ultimately disconnect the amp?

2010 335i Cv | Le Mans Blue | Black/Gray Poplar
AT | M Sport | ZPP | ZCW | NAV | Logic7 | CA | PDC
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 02:12 AM   #2
2007_E93
Captain
Rep
Drives: ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichTa73 View Post
Couldn't get find any info on 3 different forums. I am working on a project where I need to get access to the molex plug that connects the Logic7 amp to the wire harness. Can someone explain how to remove the black cover which appears to be some sort of locking mechanism? Looking at the photo, I am only able to move it a few mm's towards the right. How do I get it all the way to the right and ultimately disconnect the amp?

I remeber reading there is a lever behind the amp (towrd the front). It also needs to be lifted and slide it to the right. then it comes off,...I think. Never done it but thought about it to replace amp and bass
Appreciate 0