E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Beware of dtmrack!

03-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #45
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Also bpower...who cares how much you pay for the wheels? unless you are paying for used set of wheels...they should be new and something with an obvious scratch would not be right with any set of new wheels. It was an obvious defect or some kind of blemish on your alufelgen wheels...no one is saying that you were wrong about that.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #46
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
if anything, this thread makes me wanna buy stuff from DTMRack in the future. they seem like they provide great service...
I agree 100%

If I were DTMRack I would have just given this PIA his money back after the 3rd 40 min phone call. Something tells me he will not be satisfied with the new set either.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #47
Jake@MOTIV
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

Impressive...its march 14th today lol
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #48
DTMrack.com
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I think the title of this thread is entirely uncalled for.

To the point. You ordered a set of wheels from us, they arrived defective. You've been shipped a replacement set no questions asked. It hasn't even been a month since the day you first made the purchase. I don't know if 'Beware of DTMrack' is something we deserve seeing as how the reason you are unhappy is because you say the wheels took too long to ship.

Beware is for an unresponsive company. One who didn't answer the phone. One who didn't answer emails. One who didn't ship your wheels. One who would've made you pay for the return labels. One who would've stole your money. One who didn't do anything for you to the point you had to make a claim with your cc company.

Beware is not for a company who helped you open a googlecheckout account because you didn't know how to. Not for one who was there, no questions asked, when you filed the defective claim. One who sent you return labels. One who sent a replacement set in the quickest amount of time possible.

While I understand that you are not entirely satisfied, I am very sad to see that your intentions are, or are coming across, with the intent of doing some serious damage to our company. We were there for you EVERY DAY, YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE.

Still, you are entitled to your opinion. But I seriously think this is getting out of hand.

Either way, we wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #49
DTMrack.com
Major
Rep

BTW, just because he sees things differently doesn't mean that cssms has any affiliation with us. I assure you that aside from being an e90post member, he doesn't.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #50
boostd92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
I agree 100%

If I were DTMRack I would have just given this PIA his money back after the 3rd 40 min phone call. Something tells me he will not be satisfied with the new set either.
+1. Some people will never be happy. I've never dealt with DTMRack, but I served my time in customer service.

I understand people who nitpick something that is expensive BECAUSE it's high quality and attention to detail. I despise those that try to take the cheap way out and then nitpick every little thing about the cost-cutting alternative THEY chose.

I will be buying a set of Miro Wheels this week. I've been told by several people that they are cheap and beware of cracking. When they crack, I won't cry - I'll buy another one because I know that part of the $1500 I saved over buying QUALITY rims will go towards replacing one or two of the cheapies (and I'm okay with that).
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #51
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpower View Post
DTMRack,
I have taken care of this post,
What is this suppose to mean???

Quote:
but in the future you will be in direct violation of the privacy laws and it will be a whole other issue. If you want to send me an e-mail directly, by all means use my real name, but is not to be posted on the world wide web. You are in business of handling peoples credit cards, names and addresses, you should know better as a business and not post it around unsecured sites.

Where did DTMrack ever threaten to divulge your personal information? Me thinks someone is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I wish there was a forum where vendors could warn other vendors about buyers. Certainly you would be at the top of the list.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 11:42 PM   #52
mikracer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 335i sedan

Got my Alufelgens in today. Although I didnt order them through DTMrack, I just wanted to post up that my wheels do not have any type of grinding in or around the center cap area.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #53
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
It is March 15th now and I finally received my wheels. I thought I was going to get a good set this time but DtmRack strikes again, although I commend you for at least shipping me 2 good wheels. Now since the forum is involved in this issue we will all be able to track the progress of your resolution. here are the pictures of the good and ground off wheel. Good wheels do not have any fresh grinding on them and the center fits in perfectly. How are you going to fix this DtmRack?
Good wheel (second one is identical)

Bad wheel (second one is identical)
Let me see if I can be of help and make it easy for both of you. Bpower return the wheels to vendor and DtmRack issue full refund to buyer and call it a day.

Seriously, this relationship has gone sour a long time ago. I am afraid any further transactions between both parties will only do further damage to both your reputations as buyer and vendor.

Not worth it. Not taking any side just a suggestion. GL both!
      03-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #54
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
Let me see if I can be of help and make it easy for both of you. Bpower return the wheels to vendor and DtmRack issue full refund to buyer and call it a day.

Seriously, this relationship has gone sour a long time ago. I am afraid any further transactions between both parties will only do further damage to both your reputations as buyer and vendor.

Not worth it. Not taking any side just a suggestion. GL both!
x2
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #55
mikracer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 335i sedan

I just re-inspected my wheels that I got and 3 of them look like the second pic. In the ultra close up pic the OP took, it looks much more exaggerated than what it looks like at normal viewing distances. In real life, if you are 6 or so inches away from the center, you cant even tell. Personally, I think its acceptable.

OP, if you're concerned about corrosion (as you posted before), you should probably be concerned about the surface area where the wheel mates to the hub. That part isnt even finished in the same paint/powdercoat as the rest of the wheel.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #56
fla10335i
Private
Rep
Drives: Jeeper Creeper

I read this thread and I thought it was funny at first...then I started to get irritated. DTMrack must have epic patience. I would have told you to f off and send the wheels back for a refund.

but seriously, I agree with txusa03. Return the wheels and get a refund. There are ways to handle things and whining on a forum is not the way. Sounds to me that DTMrack has been proactive. It's obvious that you can't be happy with the wheels so why bother. So send them back.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #57
QLD
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 LCI E92 - Mineral White

Quote:

The keyword is "finished", if its ground then its unfinished and unacceptable. The worry is not the corrosion inside the hole but on the outside where the shiny powder coat begins. You wheel will look like this one after you mount it and drive for a couple of months (see below). I don't know why I am explaining it again if I already did it a dozen times. If you are ok with your 3 rims looking like this in 2-4months then keep them .

Seems you are not alone in your disgust of this company.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503618

..sweet torquin' diesel!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

Op needs to learn how to multiquote...
      03-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #59
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Ok back on topic. Seems like the company did everything but give you a lolipop to stop you from crying.

Like everyone else has said, just return them and buy something else.

Now how to multiquote.

If you notice where the qoute button is under a post you will notice a picture of four little squares saped into a diamond. Click those of the posts you wish to multi quote. Then on the last post you quote you click quote and then by some sort of dark magic all the post are quoted neatly and with enough room to respond to each and everyone.

I hope that helped, if not I will be more than happy to post detailed pictures for you
      03-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #60
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Like this?

In case you are confused, that is you trying to defend Alufelgen/DTMRack in the other thread.
Yeah and?

Why would I mean it in one thread and not another? People are blaming DTM for the packaging when they don't package the wheels...

DTM also took a chance refunding him the money with no product.

I'd like to see you go to any store and demand a refund with no product in hand. They would more than likely tell you to f$%^ off...

On a side note I'm glad you learned how to multi quote. You may now post away without having to make multiple post making the page take longer to load..
      03-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #61
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Did you read that he is still out of pocket and didn't get his full refund? If he did he wouldn't even post.

I disagree with you. I deal with Tisher and spent a lot of money and never had an issue even when the part came broken. They always overnight a new part and in some case don't even ask for a broken.

Now, it is very suspicious you were so eager to post something here and 5 minutes later you post on the other Alufelgen/DtmRack f*** up thread. Hmm...did they retain you to defend them by giving you a one of their "top notch" products?
Suspicious? Eager?
In case you don't remember, you posted the link to the other thread here... lol

So of course I posted here and then in the other thread. And actually my original post said nothing about the product, only your lack of knowledge about multi quoting. But since you asked me to stay on topic I did just that.
      03-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #62
MERLIN335i
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: Gone: E92 M3 Competition Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
People are blaming DTM for the packaging when they don't package the wheels...
BUT THEY NOT ONLY CLAIM TO, THEY CLAIM TO HAVE ADDED EXTRA TO SHIP TO ENGLAND !!!!

E-Mail from Setian @ DTM Rack 12-02-11:

"I will PERSONALLY make sure the wheels are packaged as best as possible to make the trip over the pond. And we inspect every set upon receipt and before departure".

So are you calling him (who you defend so vigorously) a liar ????????
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #63
MERLIN335i
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: Gone: E92 M3 Competition Pack

Quote:
Defending a liar seems to be a new trend and in style on here. I guess both of us at fault, simply by dealing with Alufelgen and DTM Rack.
Is it me or has it gone quiet all of a sudden ???????
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #64
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLIN335i View Post
Is it me or has it gone quiet all of a sudden ???????
Sorry been a work,ill replay when I get home.
      03-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #65
QLD
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 LCI E92 - Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLIN335i View Post
BUT THEY NOT ONLY CLAIM TO, THEY CLAIM TO HAVE ADDED EXTRA TO SHIP TO ENGLAND !!!!

E-Mail from Setian @ DTM Rack 12-02-11:

"I will PERSONALLY make sure the wheels are packaged as best as possible to make the trip over the pond. And we inspect every set upon receipt and before departure".

So are you calling him (who you defend so vigorously) a liar ????????

What happened to the detailed UK thread about this???

Why has it been deleted??

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503618

..sweet torquin' diesel!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #66
DTMrack.com
Major
Rep

We will happily provide a screenshot from paypal showing that Merlin was refund in full.
Appreciate 0