E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > People can't hear me on the other end of a bluetooh call. Any Ideas?

12-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
MontegoBlue_335i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

People can't hear me on the other end of a bluetooh call. Any Ideas?

My phone pairs up perfectly with the car. When I dial someone's number through the car screen and the phone rings through the stereo everything sounds great. I can even hear the other persons voice but they cant hear me at all. I've tried looking at all the buttons and screen settings with no luck. I just got the car. It seems to me like if my side was muted so the other person is not able to hear me. So I dont know if the mic is muted or just not working. Heck, I dont even know where the mic is. lol. Any ideas are much appreaciated. I've also read through the manuals with no luck. Anyone else had this problem and get it solved?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoBlue_335i View Post

My phone pairs up perfectly with the car. When I dial someone's number through the car screen and the phone rings through the stereo everything sounds great. I can even hear the other persons voice but they cant hear me at all. I've tried looking at all the buttons and screen settings with no luck. I just got the car. It seems to me like if my side was muted so the other person is not able to hear me. So I dont know if the mic is muted or just not working. Heck, I dont even know where the mic is. lol. Any ideas are much appreaciated. I've also read through the manuals with no luck. Anyone else had this problem and get it solved?
Is this a new or an used car? Still on warranty? Take it to the dealer and let them check the microphone connection.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
MontegoBlue_335i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Is this a new or an used car? Still on warranty? Take it to the dealer and let them check the microphone connection.
Used car. And yes, it still has warranty. I will be doing just that in a week or two. Thanks!
Appreciate 0