E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Awhh....Men & Women......Help fellow Buddies!

09-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #23
18LLC
Major General
Rep
Drives: e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Damn..you just lost all her trust right there with asking if she's been cheating...but honestly with my last ex..I literally just woke up one morning and didnt like him anymore.. He did nothing wrong..I did the whole avoidence breakup and finally had to tell him I was seeing someone else just to get him to stop blowing up my phone...Girls are weird.. We like to take breaks.. How old is she and how old are you?
awsome!!!
      09-02-2007, 02:32 AM   #24
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
She's 19...there you go.. When ever one of my guy friends and I was with my boyfriend, I'd always tell them that I couldnt talk right now.. It's just out of respect for you that she says that.
Thanks again Sara, for your insight I'm still learning it seems everyday about the female species, but men you guys really turned thread around and took it to a turn to the funny side. The only reason I'm stressing is because I have been with her for almost a year. It's hard speaking to someone everyday for a year and just be like fuck it, whatever!!

Any of you guys who can say are full of it!! unless you never liked her/him in the 1st place at which point I would start to question your damn sanity because I would never speak to anyone or take anyone out for a year not be emotional involved. it's dumb even player don't keep their "hoes" around for years, only pimps (I keed, I keed of course).

If I sound needy then fine, I'll be needy 1st rather than not trying to find out what's up.

F80 M3 Euro Delivered = Gone too Soon

e90 335i debadged = Gone but not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 02:34 AM   #25
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani View Post
ok, one thing I have to say. If she was cheating and the guy called when you were there she would not be stupid enough to do the suspicious "I can't talk right now"; how dumb do you think she is? If it sounds that obvious then it is innocent, if it seems a little smoother and more deceptive then maybe I'd be worried.
If a man did that they yeah I'd say he was cheating. (do not flame me for being sexist, most of you know there is a bit of truth to what I am saying) but women tend to be a bit more cunning.
You know what I would love to take that reasoning, but I never take anything at face value. Not that I'm always in doubt, but sometimes people say things and mean a whole other thing.

Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #26
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyatch View Post
i hope this doesnt sound to harsh but you need to man up. sounds like shes just messing with you now. you need to stop asking her if she still wants to be with you. instead she should be wondering if you still want to be with her. from my experience, girls/women do not like guys who seem so insecure/needy with the relationship. that'll make her push you further away. you are too damn young to be stressing over a 19 girl right now. go out and have as much fun with other women as possible. if this girl is the one for you then it will work itself out without you stressing too much over it. if it doesnt, then shes not worth it.
Yea it's always easy to be a monday morning quarterback you know, I might have said the same thing to my best friend if he were in the same situation or not. The fact of the matter is, I want to know what's going on, nuffin more than that, I'm not into stalking women not even into harassing people that don't want me in their lives, so if she wants to walk then she will until, then I just want to know what's up.

Appreciate 0