E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Forming 335is Club of Southern Cal

10-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #111
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sono0b View Post
dammit woke up late.. and didnt know if you guys were still going to be there... what time did you guys leave?
Around 2. We were keeping an eye out for ya.
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #112
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdals0213 View Post
good meet today Emittr! thanks for planning and thank you in advance for all the prepping and planning! Can't wait for the portal to be up and running and for the next meet.

Cheers!
Thanks man!
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #113
YMB_F80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: YMB F80 M3

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.00]
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMITTR View Post
The first meet-up is in the record books! of the 11 or so of us who expressed interest, 5 of us were able to turn up with our increasingly rare beautiful rides.

A successful turnout. It was good to match faces with forum handles. Talked mods, listened to tuned exhaust musical notes, went to Panera Bread and talked more over drinks. A Ferrari pulled up loudly across the parking lot and once parked - looked lonely sitting by itself before a pack of ISes.

We decided on meeting again after 335is.com Portal is up and running. the T-shirt looks really good and so I will be ordering shirts. If you want one let me know (if you have not already). They are about $6-$8 depending on how many we order.

ISers in attendance were (free shirts):

335is_
tmdals0213
Nick_sf
BOO5TTD
EMITTR

The multiple sounds blending into one leaving the lot were bloody sweet and turning heads - especially those of 335is_ & Nick_sf! As we left the Ferrari just sitting there - looked hurt.

On the way home a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (320hp 370 ft-lb torque) pulled along side at a light and commented said some nice things about the IS. From a Porsche driver?!

Good day all the way around! Those who missed - hope to see you at the next one!
Quote:
Around 2. We were keeping an eye out for ya.
damn!!! i could have came then!! it was 1 when i woke up and i was like dammit... i dont think their there anymore.. since it was at 11:30 sighh next one forsure then!

Instagram: YMB_F80

Last edited by YMB_F80; 10-14-2013 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 09:19 AM   #114
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

Quote:
Think the head count is at 3? Stickers could not be turned around in a day so we will see if I can get them finished next week. I found someone else who seems to be able to do 24 hour turnaround but I found him today. Same business who did the sample shirt.
I can't wait for the Albany shirts and stickers lol... jk!

Quote:
The first meet-up is in the record books! of the 11 or so of us who expressed interest, 5 of us were able to turn up with our increasingly rare beautiful rides.

A successful turnout. It was good to match faces with forum handles. Talked mods, listened to tuned exhaust musical notes, went to Panera Bread and talked more over drinks. A Ferrari pulled up loudly across the parking lot and once parked - looked lonely sitting by itself before a pack of ISes.

We decided on meeting again after 335is.com Portal is up and running. the T-shirt looks really good and so I will be ordering shirts. If you want one let me know (if you have not already). They are about $6-$8 depending on how many we order.

ISers in attendance were (free shirts):

335is_
tmdals0213
Nick_sf
BOO5TTD
EMITTR

The multiple sounds blending into one leaving the lot were bloody sweet and turning heads - especially those of 335is_ & Nick_sf! As we left the Ferrari just sitting there - looked hurt.

On the way home a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (320hp 370 ft-lb torque) pulled along side at a light and commented said some nice things about the IS. From a Porsche driver?!

Good day all the way around! Those who missed - hope to see you at the next one!
Glad I was able to make it out even though I was a lil late!

WoooooHooo for our 'free.99' t-shirts your hooking us up with! Lol.

Don't forget I want a few extra shirts to purchase! Maybe 2-3 #7's and maybe one extra of the official club logo.

If you can work your mad skills I would like to see a silhouette of either the front, side or back of our iS's on a shirt in a stencil/cartoon effect type of image. I think that would look dope!

Nice meeting you once again Rusty!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #115
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO5TTD View Post
I can't wait for the Albany shirts and stickers lol... jk!

Glad I was able to make it out even though I was a lil late!

WoooooHooo for our 'free.99' t-shirts your hooking us up with! Lol.

Don't forget I want a few extra shirts to purchase! Maybe 2-3 #7's and maybe one extra of the official club logo.

If you can work your mad skills I would like to see a silhouette of either the front, side or back of our iS's on a shirt in a stencil/cartoon effect type of image. I think that would look dope!

Nice meeting you once again Rusty!
I have a bunch of Albany NY stickers if someone wants 'em! Working on the shirts and maybe some accent lettering of "N54" strategically placed to go with. I can do the IS silhouette don't think that is a problem either.

A little late but seeing that blue ride roll in was and join the pack was worth the wait! Made that uninvited Ferrari feel it should pack up and move elsewhere - even if it was across the lot. LOL!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #116
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
damn!!! i could have came then!! it was 1 when i woke up and i was like dammit... i dont think their there anymore.. since it was at 11:30 sighh next one forsure then!
ok. cool.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #117
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Ok. All those ISers (regardless of location) who want their ride's Stance featured on the 335is.Com Home Page picture rotator PM me your email (if I do not already have it) so you can send me the picture and your handle so I can brand it as yours. Picture of good quality and taste.

I am hoping to get a mock-up of the look posted here NLT this weekend. Portal should be up shortly (3-5 days) thereafter.

Getting there. I will be submitting shirt orders Friday so if you want one let me know. Trying to time all this to arrive at once. Shirts, Decals, 335is.com Portal.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #118
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

yall had a meet??
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #119
AgentAvalos
VIP
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Ok. All those ISers (regardless of location) who want their ride's Stance featured on the 335is.Com Home Page picture rotator PM me your email (if I do not already have it) so you can send me the picture and your handle so I can brand it as yours. Picture of good quality and taste.

I am hoping to get a mock-up of the look posted here NLT this weekend. Portal should be up shortly (3-5 days) thereafter.

Getting there. I will be submitting shirt orders Friday so if you want one let me know. Trying to time all this to arrive at once. Shirts, Decals, 335is.com Portal.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2013, 06:45 AM   #120
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

Quote:

you da man Rusty!
      10-16-2013, 06:46 AM   #121
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
yall had a meet??
it was a pretty short meet and greet, but good times

it was really out of the way for you, up in pasadena.
      10-17-2013, 02:52 AM   #122
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
yall had a meet??
we did!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 02:55 AM   #123
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
it was a pretty short meet and greet, but good times

it was really out of the way for you, up in pasadena.
Yeah it was quick and Pasadena was not really that bad a drive for me. Cars N Coffee I was doing every other week for a while so this was close for me!

Think it will get better and more focused and organized as we go along.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #124
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
we did!
why didnt someone text me!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #125
YMB_F80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.00]
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Yeah it was quick and Pasadena was not really that bad a drive for me. Cars N Coffee I was doing every other week for a while so this was close for me!

Think it will get better and more focused and organized as we go along.
cars and coffee in pasadena? how is that, whats the turn out like?

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #126
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep

Quote:
cars and coffee in pasadena? how is that, whats the turn out like?
lol no he's saying we met in pasadena but he goes to C&C in irvine haha

i'm sure there are some more 335is in los angeles... wish they saw this thread
      10-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #127
YMB_F80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2009 335i  [7.00]
2015 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:

haha i see at least 1 335is everyday! but they are like older folks and dont think they are on the forums haha. But theres a new CNC in pasadena at the rose bowl

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #128
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sono0b
Quote:

haha i see at least 1 335is everyday! but they are like older folks and dont think they are on the forums haha. But theres a new CNC in pasadena at the rose bowl
Lol i remember you saying that u see one everyday haha

Im gonna look into that! Anyy other info you have about it?
      10-18-2013, 03:20 AM   #129
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
why didnt someone text me!
PM me your info and I will add you to the list and make sure your get the invite.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #130
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Some quick images from the first meet-up...
Attached Images

Last edited by EMITTR; 10-19-2013 at 06:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #131
bimmerwar51
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i sold, e92 335is

Nice pics! Man wish I could have made it. Any word on the next meet?
2011 335is/AFE DCI/ER Charge Pipe/AR Catless DP's/VRSF Intercooler /COBB V3/KW V2 Suspension/RPI Scoops/Motorsport Hardware Race extended nuts/Full LED kit/Arkym Lip Spoiler/LTMW CF Side Skirt Splitters/Duke Dynamics CF Quad Performance Diffuser /Cyba Black Chrome Quad tips/BLK/white Roundels/Black Painted roof/BMW Performance Trunk Spoiler/RSV Forged Sl1 RS10/Toyo Proxes 4
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #132
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerwar51 View Post
Nice pics! Man wish I could have made it. Any word on the next meet?
After we get the 335is portal online as this will have a monthly calendar to help everyone see when these happen. This should happen pretty soon (about a week or so) then we'll work out another meet-up and post it on the site with all the location information.
Appreciate 0