E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > BavTech scan in San Antonio..willing to pay

06-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
SpaceGhost
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i xdrive

BavTech scan in San Antonio..willing to pay

I just ordered a JB+ and want to be able to check for codes after I've been driving a while. Anyone in SA have one I can use? I'd be willing to pay a small fee for the use of the tool. I am pre-29.2 so I can't justify (to myself) buying the tool right now but seeing there were no codes would give great piece of mind.

Thanks,

Jim
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Blur View Post
I just ordered a JB+ and want to be able to check for codes after I've been driving a while. Anyone in SA have one I can use? I'd be willing to pay a small fee for the use of the tool. I am pre-29.2 so I can't justify (to myself) buying the tool right now but seeing there were no codes would give great piece of mind.

Thanks,

Jim
I'm have one and am willing. I wish I could just do it for free, but I am going to have to blow one of the remaining two VINs.

You've got PM.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
Hachi
Private
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
I'm have one and am willing. I wish I could just do it for free, but I am going to have to blow one of the remaining two VINs.

You've got PM.
I remember reading your rolled your fenders... I was wondering if after doing so it left any visible indication of doing so on the inner fender? Do you still have the tool? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
I remember reading your rolled your fenders... I was wondering if after doing so it left any visible indication of doing so on the inner fender? Do you still have the tool? Thanks.
Well, by "any indication" what do you mean? There is a folded lip in there, and that gets compressed/squished.

And no I don't still have it. I rented the tool from http://www.rollyourfender.com and had good customer service from the guy.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
Hachi
Private
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
Well, by "any indication" what do you mean? There is a folded lip in there, and that gets compressed/squished.

And no I don't still have it. I rented the tool from http://www.rollyourfender.com and had good customer service from the guy.
By any indication I mean if after rolling the fenders there was some evidence of doing so.....but by the sound of it doesnt sound too bad. Thanks for the response and link.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
thread killer
Banned
Rep
Drives: faster then your car

if you ever get down to houston, i have a GT-1 that i can scan for you.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #7
black335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: M 4

I got one, scan it for 100 as much as wanted
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
SpaceGhost
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i xdrive

Thanks for all of the replies guys. I am going to run it for a while before scanning but I may try to contact one of you when the time comes.

Thanks again,

Jim
Appreciate 0