E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Help! Front Parking Sensor After Install

05-24-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
brettp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 320d (E92)Coupe M Sport

Help! Front Parking Sensor After Install

Hi, please can anyone help a man at the end of his temper. I have had for quite a while a Litebox stereo 4, earthquake sws and a loom from makkan00.

I have installed everything but naff all is working but I am going to start the process of elimination on that as I think I may have a amp problem.

The 2 main problems I have is that I disconnected the battery, removed the seats but didnt click the connector in for the seat airbag correctly, now I have the dreaded airbag light. To Top it all off my front parking sensors now do not work. I have front and rear PDC on my car, the rears work fine, it engages correctly but the front simply does not ping. can anyone point me on where the wires run for these? I have not cut any wires, I simply used the harness from makkann00 that goes at the back of the head unit and splits off a feed for the rear speakers etc. I swapped over the green and braided cable from the back of the head unit. The only other thing that I did was disconnect the standard subs. As I ran new cable from the amp for these.

If anyone could help I would be grateful.
Appreciate 0