E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews

02-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #837
disgruntled
Rep
Drives: 1 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbmw View Post
im sorry this women had her car smashed please can you email the reg dont write it on hear for you own security peterbmws@hotmail.co.uk also you must give the name of the person who did this im very sorry you have had any problems as you can see i do not know anything about this, due to your help i can improve the services you had faith in buying the car from us and as you did i will go out of my way to resolve this matter as there is no excuse for this to happen to a customer thankyou for informing me and im looking forward to hearing from you asap
it is resolved, i was merely pointing out that this was the what me and my husband had to do to get the light with water in it changed. And it was one of your employees - not me - that caused this damage in the first place.
I will send you a private email but Im not sure what good it will do now.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2011, 05:41 AM   #838
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Bigmw mate, I think your companys way of running has got out of hand with
the dodgy dealings going on. I do believe it's due to poor management that the staff are led to believe what they are doing is right and fair. It clearly is not moraly correct or even legal.

I think you should invest in some outside managerial help and assistance to "turn" your company around. Bite the bullet, lose the dead wood and get a decent manager or Managing Director who wants your company to succeed in the correct manner!!!
It can be achieved. Stop wasting your time with your petty replies, pull the old finger out and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Deep down you need to accept you do not have the capabilities to turn this around your self it would have been done already. Go make the change, and now

Good luck!
      02-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #839
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Bigmw mate, I think your companys way of running has got out of hand with
the dodgy dealings going on. I do believe it's due to poor management that the staff are led to believe what they are doing is right and fair. It clearly is not moraly correct or even legal.

I think you should invest in some outside managerial help and assistance to "turn" your company around. Bite the bullet, lose the dead wood and get a decent manager or Managing Director who wants your company to succeed in the correct manner!!!
It can be achieved. Stop wasting your time with your petty replies, pull the old finger out and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Deep down you need to accept you do not have the capabilities to turn this around your self it would have been done already. Go make the change, and now

Good luck!
Do you know what? I haven't been here long, but that's one of the most sensible things I've seen you post.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #840
F31-340i
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgruntled View Post
it is resolved, i was merely pointing out that this was the what me and my husband had to do to get the light with water in it changed. And it was one of your employees - not me - that caused this damage in the first place.
FWIW I would not email that "hotmail" address. He can of course PM you on here if he really wants to. It smacks of a blunt attempt to get your personal email address and perhaps other details - for who knows what purpose.

I suspect he may have dark motives. Beware!
      03-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #841
Daeths
Rep
Drives: x3

Why PM, why the secrecy, why the cloak and dagger ??

I have clearly articulated my grievance with your business. I do not propose emailiing or PM'ing as I wish you to publicly dispute my allegations and call me a liar...or admit your failings. It's up to you buddy !

If my post with my personal grievances was all a bit too much for you, let me ask a more simple and generic question that is non-specific and cannot in any way, shape or form require the need of an email or PM.

My question is:

Do you, or do you not sell a good number of your cars with cheap BMW replica alloy wheels. And when you do sell vehicles with these wheels, do you inform your customers.

Or alternatively:

Do you mislead your customers in thinking they have a set of pristine refurbished OEM wheels or do tell them "the car is stock apart from the cheap replica alloys".

Out of interest, in the event of one of these inferior alloys failing and damage to the car or third party property damage or injury arising, will Big Motoring World (Complaints) be picking up the tab when the insurance assessor kicks out the claim for a modification which has not been declared BECAUSE THE OWNER HAD NOT BEEN TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you intend on responding and saying you do not replace OEM rims with replicas...think very carefully first and weigh up whether evidence exists to support my claim.

Hope business picks up soon
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #842
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
      03-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #843
BGM
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F20 M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeths View Post
snip!
ohhhh... nice!

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #844
bigbmw
Private
Rep
Drives: many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeths View Post
Why PM, why the secrecy, why the cloak and dagger ??

I have clearly articulated my grievance with your business. I do not propose emailiing or PM'ing as I wish you to publicly dispute my allegations and call me a liar...or admit your failings. It's up to you buddy !

If my post with my personal grievances was all a bit too much for you, let me ask a more simple and generic question that is non-specific and cannot in any way, shape or form require the need of an email or PM.

My question is:

Do you, or do you not sell a good number of your cars with cheap BMW replica alloy wheels. And when you do sell vehicles with these wheels, do you inform your customers.

Or alternatively:

Do you mislead your customers in thinking they have a set of pristine refurbished OEM wheels or do tell them "the car is stock apart from the cheap replica alloys".

Out of interest, in the event of one of these inferior alloys failing and damage to the car or third party property damage or injury arising, will Big Motoring World (Complaints) be picking up the tab when the insurance assessor kicks out the claim for a modification which has not been declared BECAUSE THE OWNER HAD NOT BEEN TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you intend on responding and saying you do not replace OEM rims with replicas...think very carefully first and weigh up whether evidence exists to support my claim.

Hope business picks up soon
dear sir you tell me we have now put doggy wheels on your car but wont give me your reg to car for me to check this out how can i possibly help you did we buy this car as it was .... how do we know your not another car dealer just trying to make us bad the last pearson sent us e mail how was a nice women and is now happy i will always try and sort things out in the open if this is what you want but and i say but i cant help someone how wont help himself you have my e mail address or if you dont mind just put your reg on web site then i can look into this for you thats all i ask thanks and i hope the sun shines on everyone today
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 01:54 AM   #845
bigbmw
Private
Rep

please send me your reg number il will look into this if you did not get full mot please give me a time when you can come in and il make sure its tested there and then please send me your reg so as i can help
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #846
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
how much are you trying to get for bmw as we do sell them
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #847
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
thanks for your e mail and your time i hope you have a nice day
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 04:12 AM   #848
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
What are "doggy wheels". I don't think I received any of those with my car have I missed out.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #849
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ab View Post
What are "doggy wheels". I don't think I received any of those with my car have I missed out.
Updated version of these perhaps?

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 07:33 AM   #850
Daeths
Rep
Drives: x3

Quote:
dear sir you tell me we have now put doggy wheels on your car but wont give me your reg to car for me to check this out how can i possibly help you did we buy this car as it was .... how do we know your not another car dealer just trying to make us bad the last pearson sent us e mail how was a nice women and is now happy i will always try and sort things out in the open if this is what you want but and i say but i cant help someone how wont help himself you have my e mail address or if you dont mind just put your reg on web site then i can look into this for you thats all i ask thanks and i hope the sun shines on everyone today
No, read my post,

I am always very careful and accurate with my facts/complaints and allegations. There is nothing in any of my posts that I would not happily state under oath at a libel hearing and then substantiate in detail with hard written evidence.

I have in previous posts detailed the specific complaints that I personally had against your company in relation to a vehicle I purchased from you.

You have chosen not to respond. If you or your company cannot recall this vehicle (how many black X3's do you sell advertised with full BMW service history when in fact they have none at all) ???

Assuming I am 'speaking' to you Aaron, how many people have sat in your office - the one at the end, in the corner of the office block, to complain to you personally. Think abnout it buddy, assuming it's not a daily occurence you will recall the vehicle very well.

BUT NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OF THIS...my last comment regarding the replica (I did not use the word dodgy, nee 'doggy') wheels did not relate to my vehicle - or else I would have added that to my lilst of complaints.

My question was have you ever and /or do you continue to remove OEM wheels and replace them with cheaper replicas. If you do, do you tell your customers or do you let them assume they have refurbished OEMs...it's a simple question.

From my recollection, this wasn't necesarily for the OEM's that were kerbed/damaged, but rather to give the impression that the vehicle had an OEM alloy upgrade from factory.

BTW, when you have a new delivery of replica wheels, do you still store them in the service workshop (on the left hand side).

No I am not a dealer, but a poor disgruntled customer who would never EVER use your car lot again due to an abysmal experience from beginning to end and clearly gives the impression (and experience) that once a customer has paid their hard earned money you have achieved your objective and couldn't give a damn thereafter, regardless as to the promises you may have made.

It is clear that you are unable/unwilling/incapable of responding directly, with the absence of weasel words, to any of my questions and consequently I will not be responding anymore - so at least I am off your back and you can see that as a personal win...

....but hopefully with the power of Google, at least some prospective customers will be better informed, and make up their own minds.

For the last time...Hope business picks up soon and watch out for Karma !

Finally, to this forum, thankyou, it's the power of speech, honesty and integrity that educates.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #851
disgruntled
Rep

Quote:
I am afraid to say that having had my car returned to me by BMW Ruxley, I am not quite so happy anymore. I shall be contacting you personally first, and if the issue that has now arisen is not resolved to my satisfaction, posting on this forum will not be the last action I take.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #852
willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
      03-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #853
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
Salty or sweet?

Or (my fav.) mixed???
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #854
edowen
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, 991 GTS, Cayenne S D

got to be sweet.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #855
F31-340i
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i Touring

Quote:
I am afraid to say that having had my car returned to me by BMW Ruxley, I am not quite so happy anymore. I shall be contacting you personally first, and if the issue that has now arisen is not resolved to my satisfaction, posting on this forum will not be the last action I take.
This is surprising........pause.......naarrt!*

*Borat is on telly
      03-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #856
Sir_Pigley
Captain
Rep
Drives: 640d GC / 420i XDrive

Garage List
I can hardly wait.............
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #857
The_Bear_Yid
BM Noob
England
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

I would just like to say thanks for the heads up this thread gave me.

I went to this place and lets say being greeted by someone smoking a *** isn't how I expect to be greeted when buying any car, let alone a BMW (or anything at all come to think of it) and this gave me doubts. Once I saw this thread, it made my mind up.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2011, 04:07 AM   #858
disgruntled
Rep

Quote:
I have to admit I have been surprised by the response I have got form the boss of BMWorld.
Against all the advice I had been given, I decided to email that hotmail address and the respose I got was not what I expected at all.
BMW Ruxley told me that all my brakes were illegal and would never pass an MOT. As anyone could imagine I was pretty shocked. I indended to go down to BMWorld and have a row after posting what I had posted above. (I had even looked into ombudsmans, contacted consumer direct and spoken to the second hand car trade association.) Instead, the bossof BMWorld emailed me first to ask what the matter was and how could he help. When I told him he immediately offered to change all the brakes and pads free of charge.
I took the car in yesterday, and his service manager walked me round the car and told me that the brakes were not illegal but that they would change them anyway as agreed. All the brakes, pads and sensors were changed with genuine BMW parts (I checked them before they went on).
They then put the brakes in the boot and told me to have the brakes indepedently inspected. I took them to the lads at kwik fits and they told me they were well worn, but far from illegal.

I would genuinely advise anyone with a problem with their car to contact Peter on that hotmail adress, I now have a car that I trust is safe and Peter has been very accomodating and helpful.
Appreciate 0