E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FEELER: FS individual 189 wheels

04-17-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Quiet Money
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Pre LCI 335i TiAg

FEELER: FS individual 189 wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am putting a feeler out there because I have found a set of mint condition 189's that I will be installing on my car. I am seeing if there is any interest in my stock 189 wheels with TPMS which have curbage. I am willing to sell them individually. One rear wheel has only a few nicks and is in the best condition. The other rear wheel has light(not deep) curbage almost all the way around the edge. The front two wheels have the most curbage. One of the fronts is bent and you can see from the outside. It holds air as I have been driving on it for about 6-8 months. The other front wheel has a slight dent on the inside where you cannot see. I only notice the one with the bend on the outside. I will post pictures soon or when I change out the wheels so that I may clean them up well enough to properly display their true condition. There are no cracks. The non run flat tires I bought used and are not matching sets so they will most likely come off unless you want them. I think my new wheels will come with all 4 TPMS so I most likely will be able to throw those in for you as well. I do have some wheel repair kit that I bought from Bavarian if I remember correctly. I never got around to actually using it. You can have that as well if you like. I am currently in San Antonio Texas and can meet locally or within a reasonable distance in central Texas. I will update more details as I remember them, if there is anything new that develops. I will most likely be doing this swap next weekend or a few days before. I have a 2007 335i so that is Pre-lci and these are the original wheels that came with the car. Any questions feel free to ask. I figured that I would post just to see if anyone could use one of these. I am open to offers, I'm not looking to make alot because they aren't in great condition. Thank you

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
cookie.MONSTER
Major
Rep
Drives: VW CC

willing to ship?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #3
peterparker
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I'd the the rears if they're not curbed too bad., without tires. & I'll cover shipping!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
Quiet Money
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

@cookie, I would be willing to
@ivtecc I tried to describe them as much as I could. one of the rear wheels is actually in good shape after seeing some being sold on here, as for the other one, its just lightly curbed almost full circle around the edge of the wheel.

Since this is just a feeler, and I haven't uploaded pictures, I wanted to see if there was any interest. Ideally, I would like to get the new wheels installed on my car, then I could remove the tires from these wheels and clean them up well so that the condition can clearly be seen. I like to be extremely accurate especially if I am going to ship. I could take some shots of them mounted but I would like to show the inside as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #5
cookie.MONSTER
Major
Rep
Drives: VW CC

what are you asking ?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
Quiet Money
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie.MONSTER View Post
what are you asking ?
I'm not asking anything. I'm just stating that I am willing to ship and that I put this feeler up a week in advance to see if there was any interest. Since there is, I am going to post pictures once I take the wheels off of my car and clean them up so that you will have the most accurate description of the wheel. Since you are not close enough to have a look at them in person, I just want to make sure you see the condition of what you may purchase. I may clean them off and take some pictures of them mounted just to see the outside. The rears are decent the fronts, not so much.
What would you be interested in? I have the wheels and I have the tpms sensors in them. The tires I'd prefer to throw out since they are used/worn and just add more weight to shipping.
I could sell wheel and tpms or separate as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 10:18 AM   #7
Quiet Money
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtecc View Post
I'd the the rears if they're not curbed too bad., without tires. & I'll cover shipping!
Since the rear wheels are not bent I'll take some pictures today if I get out of work before sunset or tomorrow. If they look ok for you would you want wheels and tpms or just wheels?
Appreciate 0