E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Thinking about going carbon...

05-16-2007, 01:10 PM   #23
evoi19
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80C

I'm not saying your car isn't aggressive. I actually love CH's and the euro spec lights. Those are planned mods for my car sometime soon. I also think the choices of CF mods you're planning will look really good, especially on SG!

What I meant to say is that for cars that are usually stock and then have a bunch of CF on it, IMO it doesn't look right. Makes sense? For instance, I'd never put CF on a 7 series if it was stock. It just looks funky to me.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2007, 02:59 PM   #24
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
I'm not saying your car isn't aggressive. I actually love CH's and the euro spec lights. Those are planned mods for my car sometime soon. I also think the choices of CF mods you're planning will look really good, especially on SG!

What I meant to say is that for cars that are usually stock and then have a bunch of CF on it, IMO it doesn't look right. Makes sense? For instance, I'd never put CF on a 7 series if it was stock. It just looks funky to me.
Got ya . I was gonna say, "hey, I'm not rollin on 15's haha"

I actually saw a E90 the other day with the most god awful rims ever! These nasty 5 spoke things, dude should just stuck with his 156's. We stopped next to each other at a light and he caught me lookin in horror at his rims. I looked at him and just shook my head and pulled away

But anyways it's decided. CF here I come. I'll be trying for E90 car of the month come July 1st(my birthday as well)

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0