E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Ending lease early and upgrading?

12-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Ending lease early and upgrading?

I have 12 months left on my E90 lease (14 really but 12 when I will be planing this change up). I want to upgrade to another BMW car in the line up but havent decided what you, I just want a manual transmission since I am not happy with my current auto.

Anyways I put $3k or $4k down when I traded my E46 in (which was bought and paid for) the reason I put so much down is it is tax free since trade in value is tax free in my state, the rest was written to me as a check.

I pay $263 a month for the 27 month lease which brings total payments of $7101 plus the $3k or $4k for my down payment.. So add another $148 a month brings my real lease payments to $411 a month over the 27 months.

Does anyone have experience with BMW on trading up this early in a lease? Do I get a credit back for the 12 months I didnt use? Or any advice.. Should I just stick it out for another 12 months? If you check my response of the 1 year of ownership you see my long list off issue with this car.

Thanks for your help.
Appreciate 0