E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Question about European auto source??

12-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Darin911
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!

Exclamation Question about European auto source??

Has anyone order stuff (i ordered 2 sets of rims) from European auto source? its been a month and i still didn't get them yet?. I put the address as CBI USA and i keep e-mailing CBI if they got them yet and they said no? and plus i call european auto source and e-mail them constantly and call them and they do not respond back to my e-mail or respond back to my millions of messages that i have left? and i never got a tracking number from them where i can track my rims>? WHAT THE HELL? any want to help me to calm my nerves and please say i didnt get into a credit card fraud or got ripped off from European auto source?!?!!?

thanks
      12-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
tom @ eas
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
Has anyone order stuff (i ordered 2 sets of rims) from European auto source? its been a month and i still didn't get them yet?. I put the address as CBI USA and i keep e-mailing CBI if they got them yet and they said no? and plus i call european auto source and e-mail them constantly and call them and they do not respond back to my e-mail or respond back to my millions of messages that i have left? and i never got a tracking number from them where i can track my rims>? WHAT THE HELL? any want to help me to calm my nerves and please say i didnt get into a credit card fraud or got ripped off from European auto source?!?!!?

thanks
I'm not sure what you are referring to as CBI, nor do I have any voicemails asking about backordered wheels.

Let's start with your full name so I can look up your order, can you PM me this info?

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Darin911
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
I'm not sure what you are referring to as CBI, nor do I have any voicemails asking about backordered wheels.

Let's start with your full name so I can look up your order, can you PM me this info?
they called me today so everything is fine. we got everything up to date. thanks
      12-31-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
2kaccordocoupe
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Former ///M Driver

I ordered my clear reflectors from them. Smooth transaction.
I'm sure they will work it, excellent people to deal with.
Appreciate 0