E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Deal done on a new e90 performance edition

01-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Jamese93
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 640d Gran Coupe M-Sport

Deal done on a new e90 performance edition

Evening all.

Just a quick one after a little bit of silence. Just got a decent deal for my Mum in a new e90, one of the last available. 318i Performance edition in silver, manual with a few options. List price 26.5k just got it for her for a touch over 19k. Not bad considering it\'s a new car, albeit current model!

Beats the fact that my old man wants a top line golf and we\'ve had to battle to get it down to 19k. I ask you; a Bimmer or a golf?!?

Anyway, that\'s all folks. Dealer was Elms Bishops Stortford in case anyone\'s interested. Just thought I\'d post, and let\'s hope my e92 deal will be just as good!

J
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
My brother just got an Alpine white one last week in Glasgow. £19,150 including a five year servicing deal, rear PDC, and climate, the latter two of which are options on this model.

He got rid of the London 2012 badges on the front wings since, after this summer, they'll look a bit dated.

Very nice spec. Nearly all of the m-sport features except for the gloss black trim and anthracite roof lining.

He had a pre-LCI 320d before and the front of the new car looks way better than the old one.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #3
SeanH
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 340i M-Sport Alpine White

Some cracking deals to be had on those performance editions, when I started looking the BMW UK national search had 250 models (318d models) 24 hours later only 20 and I didn't like any of them as they were basic with cloth seats etc. After having missed out on 4 potential models by a whisker...

In the end I spent a little bit more and picked up a 318d M-Sport Plus in white with leather interior, heated front seats, rear PDC, 18" Anthracite alloys, DAB radio and USB for just short of £21k, 61 reg with 200 miles on the clock. 5 year servicing pack included n all.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
Jamese93
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 640d Gran Coupe M-Sport

Sounds as it the alpine white one was very similar to the one we sorted. I recall my mums has climate, bluetooth, USB and something else, but no major options. Obviously being the run out they built them and chucked them out the factory with relatively few options to get rid of the parts, checking the build date our one was built in october 2010. 318d was quite a bit more than 318i obviously.

Have to say though really very little cash for what is albeit an underpowered, but not bad car.

Be interested to see what deals folks are getting on the new ones, must hop on to that forum now and see.....

J
Appreciate 0