E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Parts Help

05-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
djsolution
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Parts Help

I changed my oil yesterday and discovered the underside of the vehicle was short a couple of parts. One of the front plastic jack point blocks (along the frame rail) was gone. No idea how that happened. I was also missing the plastic door that normally hides the oil pan drain plug. I searched tischer's website but came up empty. Anybody know where I can get part #s and/or order these parts? Thanks in advance!
      05-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
ENINTY
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsolution View Post
I changed my oil yesterday and discovered the underside of the vehicle was short a couple of parts. One of the front plastic jack point blocks (along the frame rail) was gone. No idea how that happened. I was also missing the plastic door that normally hides the oil pan drain plug. I searched tischer's website but came up empty. Anybody know where I can get part #s and/or order these parts? Thanks in advance!
SUPPORT LIFTING PLATFORM P/N 51717237195 $11.06 (get extras)

Cover, engine compartment screening P/N 51757140983 $6.91

Tischer has them. Just search on the P/N's I gave you. The lifting blocks can go missing, so just by a set of them in case another one goes missing. It costs the same to ship one as it does 4.
Appreciate 0