E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > For Sale: E92 335i M Sport Kit (Brand New OEM)

08-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

For Sale: E92 335i M Sport Kit (Brand New OEM)

Hey Guys,
As some of you know, I pulled off my front bumper while I was backing into a parking spot a couple of months ago. I ended up ordering the full M-Sport body kit from Valiant and it's due to arrive on August 23rd after a very long 3 month wait.

I've been doing some thinking, and I actually quite like the stock look of my car, so I'm putting the M Sport kit up for sale. This is the 335i kit and it includes the Brake and Oil Cooler Ducts. The only thing that's missing is the rear diffuser because i was planning on going for a quad tip exhaust. Don't worry though, you can pick up an aftermarket diffuser very easily from topmix or cargym.

If you have a E92 335i this is a great opportunity to skip the 3 month wait, and get it on the 23rd. I will sell it to you for the exact same price I paid. The only thing I want from you is your undamaged original front bumper with PDC at no cost. My car is Alpine White, so I would prefer to do the exchange with someone who has the same color car as me, however this isn't a must.

The cost of the kit is HK$9,850. I will show the original invoice to any interested buyers.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
scflaw
Captain
Rep
Drives: M135I, Macan S, G26 i4M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue View Post
Hey Guys,
As some of you know, I pulled off my front bumper while I was backing into a parking spot a couple of months ago. I ended up ordering the full M-Sport body kit from Valiant and it's due to arrive on August 23rd after a very long 3 month wait.

I've been doing some thinking, and I actually quite like the stock look of my car, so I'm putting the M Sport kit up for sale. This is the 335i kit and it includes the Brake and Oil Cooler Ducts. The only thing that's missing is the rear diffuser because i was planning on going for a quad tip exhaust. Don't worry though, you can pick up an aftermarket diffuser very easily from topmix or cargym.

If you have a E92 335i this is a great opportunity to skip the 3 month wait, and get it on the 23rd. I will sell it to you for the exact same price I paid. The only thing I want from you is your undamaged original front bumper with PDC at no cost. My car is Alpine White, so I would prefer to do the exchange with someone who has the same color car as me, however this isn't a must.

The cost of the kit is HK$9,850. I will show the original invoice to any interested buyers.
I'm very interested but i have a sapphire black.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 05:28 AM   #3
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by scflaw View Post
I'm very interested but i have a sapphire black.
Wow, that was fast.
Sure man, let me just check how much it will cost to repaint your bumper white and i'll get back to you.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
scflaw
Captain
Rep
Drives: M135I, Macan S, G26 i4M50

Is anybody interested in an OEM aero lip? I ordered it from valiant for 2300 and should arrive early september. Please let me know.
Appreciate 0